Which non-divisional game are you looking forward to the most this year? (2 Viewers)

I respect Tom Brady and I want to see how our defense fares against Randy Moss and Wes Welker.

This is true, but I really like to think that being the cream of the crop in the NFC has to be our goal before we get any delusions of Superbowls. I can see us losing to the Pats and still being a real contender in the NFC but losing to Philly would hurt so much more if for no other reason than that it hurts any chance for home field in the playoffs.
alright....I see your point

The team we play in the Superbowl. I think it will be the pats or titans.

Why aren't you guys saying washington, don't you remember the game last year when we were leading in the 4th and lost, i can't believe what im hearing!!!!!

Gotta go with New England. They are the barometer. If we can beat them, I think we are in store for something special.

If we can stop Ricky Williams and Miami Wildcat offense, we're set.

Why aren't you guys saying washington, don't you remember the game last year when we were leading in the 4th and lost, i can't believe what im hearing!!!!!

I'm not mad at Washington for beating us. I'm mad at our team for letting the game get away when we shouldn't have been in it at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom