Which Ohio State WR Would You Want the Saints to Draft? (1 Viewer)

Ohio State WR Would You Want the Saints to Draft

• Chris Olave

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Garrett Wilson

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Votes: 33 42.3%

• Total voters
Replacing Ruiz in first and getting better o line depth in 4th or later round would benefit more than wr l. A stud TE that can block like armstead and catch like mike Thomas would make us far better. Remember, our stud we was out all season, Callaway looks decent 2

As an OSU fan: Smith-Njigba is the best of the three right now, and will be the best pro. Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson would be the first to second that.
Curious your thoughts on Haskins when he came out? My best friend is a lifelong die hard Buckeye fan (even made his boys go there lol) and he thought Haskins was the total package and would be a superstar. How did you feel as a fellow die hard, about Haskins?

And good call on the WR.

Curious your thoughts on Haskins when he came out? My best friend is a lifelong die hard Buckeye fan (even made his boys go there lol) and he thought Haskins was the total package and would be a superstar. How did you feel as a fellow die hard, about Haskins?

And good call on the WR.
Not enough time under center, not NFL ready. Wouldn't have taken him that high or played him that early in his career, especially with the Redskins.

I typically underrate Buckeyes. Didn't see MT13 being as good as he is, and thought Zeke would disappoint being selected that high, though he has come back to earth the last few seasons.

Not enough time under center, not NFL ready. Wouldn't have taken him that high or played him that early in his career, especially with the Redskins.

I typically underrate Buckeyes. Didn't see MT13 being as good as he is, and thought Zeke would disappoint being selected that high, though he has come back to earth the last few seasons.
Ty for the insight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom