Which OLB Combo? (1 Viewer)

Well like they said more and more teams in the NFL are going with spread looks making the olb actually kick in to defenive end and one of ur 2 nickel linebackers cover the tight end, just like justin houston, that dude cant cover but only like 18% of his snaps he was thrown at cuz he was rarely in coverage because so many teams are passing.

Plus if u have a good press and pop the tight end at the LOS it helps a lot.

True but you also need safeties will good coverage ability to help keep the SAM from having to help in coverage and we all know how our two did last year....

True but you also need safeties will good coverage ability to help keep the SAM from having to help in coverage and we all know how our two did last year....

Ya I agree, i think jenkins is fine playing deep safety, he has great instincts and i think IAQ should start at SS cuz of his cover skills and he lays the wood, rafael bush even looked like a good SS in his snaps.

Ya I agree, i think jenkins is fine playing deep safety, he has great instincts and i think IAQ should start at SS cuz of his cover skills and he lays the wood, rafael bush even looked like a good SS in his snaps.

I think we are fine at both safety positions that if you include Harper that is

I really think we're fine with Junior at WLB and Butler at SLB with Wilson helping out any probably everything but SILB.

A 3 man rotation is all you need.

I really don't think a rush OLB is a definite need anymore. You could argue ILB is more of a need now. Thus the Saints looking at Ogletree closely.

If we don't make a move to pick up McKinnie at LT, then I hope we draft an LT in the first round (hopefully after trading down and picking up a 2nd rounder). Somebody like Fluker could still be there in the mid 20s (depending on who our trading partner is).

If the Saints stay put at 15, I would suggest picking up Werner or J.Jones, just because they seem to be the most "complete" defenders overall, and don't have the tweener tags that both Mingo and Dion Jordan have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom