Which one of these guys fits the Saints?? (1 Viewer)

Mingo's gonna be gone by pick 10 I think. Teams value guys with his talents very very much.

Mingo's gonna be gone by pick 10 I think. Teams value guys with his talents very very much.
yeah, exactly! Mingo's gone before the Saints come up. Montgomery, probably 3rd or 4th round. As an LSU fan, I just felt Montgomery is worthy of a lot more love than that.

Mingo.

Montgomery I've just heard no buzz about him at all. Will he even drop to round 2?

What the hell is goin on in this thread?

Mingo is a 3-4 OLB. That's where his skills fit.

Montgomery is a 4-3 DE. The value of either one is no what was asked. Whether they are bust or not. Mingo guys the saints defensive scheme, Montgomery doesn't.

Mingo is 3-4 OLB, and Montgomery is a 4-3 DE. Saints are now running 3-4, so obviously Mingo fits the Saints scheme, and would be the choice.

KiKi, since we are going with the 3-4. Big Sam is a 4-3 End. BOTH are extremely talented and have played their whole careers against top notch competition. The SEC is far superior over the Pac 12 or the Mountain West (or whoever BYU is a part of now). Both are 1st rd worthy, but Sam may slip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom