Saints Which opponents on the Saints schedule will be the toughest. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking Jacksonville because of their tough defense they have a good QB in Foles and it's a road game.

Another tough game will be the Rams. I think the Saints have more talent on roster it is more about wrestling with the Demons. Last year the Saints came and beat thier demon last year Minny on the road convincingly.

Seattle might be tough but usually the last few years they struggle in the first half of the season before putting it together. If the Saints keep thier focus and not look ahead to the Cowboys they should win. This could be the trap game of the year for them.

Last edited:
I think our first 4 games are rough.
1. Texans are never easy for us.
2. Rams.. revenge game for us. They will also want to shut us down to prove they were the better NFC team, not because of the non-call.
3. Seattle.. we seem to struggle against them away from home.
4. Dallas.. they were the ones who punched us in the mouth last year and brought us back down to earth.

Best team we play is LA.

Hardest win will be Seattle.

The Seahawks game day will be the 9th or 10th consecutive day for the guys being on the road, that'll be a hard W against any team, much less a solid team with a strong home field.

The first 4 are gonna come down to the very last drive. So get ready for that. To be honest I'd take a 2-2 start if you gave it to me right now.

Then after that count all 6 division games as potential losses, although I think we will go at least 4-2 if not 5-1. This team is that much better than anyone in the division.

Chicago is gonna be tough.

So that doesn't leave many easy or even semi easy games.

San Fran
Arizona
Jacksonville (arguably shouldn't be on this list)
Indianapolis
Tennessee

So let's say 4-2 in the division.
Then we need to go 4-1 against the list of 5 teams just above

That's 8-3. The other 5 really tough games we need to figure out a way to win 3 of them.

11-5.

It's getting hard to say with all the mishaps going on with future opponents. it appears our incredibly tough schedule gets a little easier every day.

Our starters look good this preseason. I think we beat the Texans easily. Their defense has to adjust to losses. Also the lost their starting running back.

I think the Rams will have a super bowl hangover and we’ll be hungrier to get revenge. Not to mention lots of who dats in the stands.

Seattle will be a challenge because of their home crowd and second game in a row on the west coast.

Dallas is the game that concerns me the most because of what their defense was able to get away with last year. Hopefully Jared Cook and more support from other reviewers will counter their approach.

The test will come later in the season. Can the offense sustain and not fall off like it did last year?

Toughest opponents?

The refs...

Other than that, will depend on who else makes it and comes to see us in the dome for the post season!

Who Dat!

The League Office will pull out all the stops to make sure we lose to the Rams. Note how they gave us a short week instead of just starting the year with the matchup, as they usually do in "revenge game" situations. This could include possible sabotage in the Texans game too. Then they'll forget about us and we'll roll (until the playoffs anyway). 14-2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom