Which past WR would have Flourished with Drew As His QB? (1 Viewer)

Stallworth was a guy with physical gifts that Payton could use to kill people.

I know it doesn’t fit in with the thread, but I always wanted to see Larry Fitzgerald lined up opposite Colston.

Excuse me, did I write something offensive & inaccurate? Archie Manning career stats:139 starts, 2011 Comp. 3642 Att. Comp. %55.2, Yds. 23,911, 125 TDs, 173 Ints.
career QB Rat. 67.1, 12 game winning drives in 15 years doesn't exactly quality for the hall of fame. Edit: I forgot. Playoff appearances - 0, winning seasons -0
starting Rec. 35-101-3.

Last edited:
Excuse me, did I write something offensive & inaccurate? Archie Manning career stats:139 starts, 2011 Comp. 3642 Att. Comp. %55.2, Yds. 23,911, 125 TDs, 173 Ints.
career QB Rat. 67.1, 12 game winning drives in 15 years doesn't exactly quality for the hall of fame. Edit: I forgot. Playoff appearances - 0, winning seasons -0
starting Rec. 35-101-3.
Context

I sensed some disillusionment with a previous post on this thread.

disillusionment = a feeling of disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be.

Not me. :shrug:
I'm a happy camper. :melike:

starting Rec. 35-101-3.

There are beaucoup threads on Archie. And they all go through the same gyrations. You're one of the few older chaps that watched him play and still hate on him, BTW.

I sensed some disillusionment with a previous post on this thread.
Oh, and by "Context" what I meant is that you can't look at stats from different eras in a vacuum. You need to apply context to understand them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom