Which Player is currently our best Player? (1 Viewer)

Who's the best Player on our team right now?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Demario Davis

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Cameron Jordan

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Mike Thomas

Votes: 99 75.0%
  • Marshon Lattimore

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Ryan Ramchek (sp?)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Terron Armstead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alvin Kamara

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Erik McCoy

• Marcus Williams

• Vonn Bell

• other (write your response)

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Man, we have a lot of players that are playing great football for us right now. This is such a special season. Heck, even Vonn Bell just recorded his first INT! We have guys like Clapp, Hendrickson, and Alonso that have come out of nowhere to maintain what the team has been doing. Injuries have been of almost no concern.

We have 1 player that could very well be in play for MVP of the entire league. Mike Thomas is that good. Can you imagine? There has never (in my knowledge) been a WR win that prestigious award.

So, it got me to wondering. Who is the best player on our team right now? Not the best player in the league, just on our team.

I'm not sure what our record is without Mike Thomas. We've won without AK and Brees. We would have the worst passing offense in football without Mike and I doubt we average more than 17 points a game without him.

This cannot be anyone but Mike or Ram.
Cameron Jordan is almost at double digit sacks. Thomas is on a HOF pace. Demario Davis is incredible. These 3, to me, are the favorites.

Drew is having a slightly down year because of his injury. He is slowly coming back, and by the time the playoffs get here, he could be in the conversation. Alvin Kamara is, of course, Alvin Kamara.

I think it's really close.

Michael Thomas is the best player on the team this season, and it's not even remotely close.

Cam Jordan is having a great year, but let's not kid ourselves, the entire Saints defensive line is on fire and he is without a doubt befitting from no longer facing double and triple teams every snap. Teams MUST respect Rankins, they MUST respect Davenport, they MUST respect Onyemata, they MUST respect Hendrickson.

Mike Thomas' best support at Wide Receiver is a way past his prime Ted Ginn. TQS, Harris, Carr... all non-factors. Kirkwood has been on IR all year. Every snap, Thomas gets double and triple covered by the defenses #1 CB and their #1 coverage safety and he still is on pace to crush NFL records.

Cam Jordan is having a great season, but he's not even on pace for 20 sacks.

We are witnessing one of the best single seasons by a wide receiver in NFL history.

Cam Jordan is great this year, but Michael Thomas is top 5 in the entire league, all positions.

Minus the injury I think Kamara could give Thomas some competition.

We also have probably the best pair of OTs in the league. It reminds of when we had Nix and Jahri Evans at guard.

Who is our best player?

That’s like asking me to pick which one of my kids is my favorite son...they have their own unique pluses! I can’t do it! ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom