Which player will have the most INT's this year and why?? (1 Viewer)

Most Saints INT's??

• Patrick Robinson

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Keenan Lewis

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Jabari Greer

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Malcolm Jenkins

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Kenny Vacarro

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Roman Harper

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Corey White

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Jim Leonhard

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Isa Abdul-Quddus

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • A linebacker

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Saints4lyfe

BORN SAINT
Reaction score
My vote goes to Greer..I feel like he will have a bounce back year and pull off about 5-6 INT's. He is always the first to anticipate a route and jump it. Anticipation is the key in a pressure defense. He and vacarro have that going for them.

I'd say P.Rob. Seems like the only guy in the secondary that can catch. Greer hasnt had more that 2 INT's in a season if Im not mistaken.

I voted IAQ. A FS should have the most INTs with QBs throwing late down the middle, and many times overthrowing their receivers. A FS worth his salt should be there for the INT.

I'm hoping Vacarro doesn't have stone hands and gets it done. My understanding is that he will be in position to do it.

Vacarro, plain and simple. Came to Texas as a receiver, so I'll go with Kenny V.

Common sense says a corner will have the most since they get thrown at the most. I chose Robinson because he's projected to start and the volume of throws that come his way should give him the most opportunities

Robinson.

Due to the fact that he will most likely be our starting Field Corner.

Supposedly in this scheme the field corner gets the most help from the SS allowing him to jump/undercut routes. Think Asante Samuel in NE....i think Robinson has that potential.

I voted IAQ. A FS should have the most INTs with QBs throwing late down the middle, and many times overthrowing their receivers. A FS worth his salt should be there for the INT.

I would like for it to be a FS but if our passrush is improved like it should be.....the QB's won't be throwing late.

They'll be in the turf...ball in hand.

I voted for Greer. He si due to have a bouce back season. But actually I hope Vaccaro, Jenkins, Lewis, Leonard and Robinson all have 4-5 INT's a piece. Man that would be awesome.

Jenkins, it's time for him to put it all together. He will have the most interceptions because he will catch more balls thrown by the opposing teams quarterback than anyone else on the team catches.

I think it will be Vilma. He will finally be back to 100% healthy, and playing at an ILB spot, I think he'll grab some quick throws over the middle, intended for RBs, TEs, and quick WR slants.

I think he'll grab as many as 5 or 6 INTs on the year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom