Which PLayer would you hate to see the Panthers draft in the First (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
For me its Fournette I'd hate to to have to go against them a twice a year thinking we gotta tackle that 20 times a game.

Fournette. I hope he goes to an AFC team like the Jags at 4 or the Jets at 6. Don't want to face him twice a year.

Myles Garrett because he would be a very good value there. I HOPE they draft Fournette. He is injury prone, doesn't know how to avoid contact, and will have a short pro career, especially with a team that is an expert in breaking their own RBs. With Cam Newton having running ability he will be redundant and the offense will always be limited anyway with Newton at QB and a defense focused head coach. Fournette is a solid received but Newton and the Panthers scheme is not great for RB routes, Newton doesn't have the touch and their scheme lacks the deception. When Fournette is healthy the Panthers offense will still be all about occasional deep throws, the threat of Newton running, and dump offs to possession receivers like Olsen and Benjamin.

Lol please..

Probably Solomon Thomas or Malik's Hooker.

Lol please yourself (that sounded dirty). You have made it clear that you are anti-Fournette and LSU in general. I can understand why someone would be against us taking him because of our needs, but to let ill will towards LSU blind you to the talents of a once in a generation player is silly.

On top of that you seem to be acceptable of many Bama players when they bring many more questions to the table like significant off field issues, bum shoulders, and concussions concerns.

I get it. You don't like LSU. It's cool. It is apart of the SEC. But you are wrong about Fourentte. Next year Ardian Key become draft eligible. He is another one that looks special, but not quite on Fournette's level. I just wanted you to get a jump start on the next great LSU prospect for you to blindly hate.

Lol please yourself (that sounded dirty). You have made it clear that you are anti-Fournette and LSU in general. I can understand why someone would be against us taking him because of our needs, but to let ill will towards LSU blind you to the talents of a once in a generation player is silly.

On top of that you seem to be acceptable of many Bama players when they bring many more questions to the table like significant off field issues, bum shoulders, and concussions concerns.

I get it. You don't like LSU. It's cool. It is apart of the SEC. But you are wrong about Fourentte. Next year Ardian Key become draft eligible. He is another one that looks special, but not quite on Fournette's level. I just wanted you to get a jump start on the next great LSU prospect for you to blindly hate.

Arden*, good sir.

But +1 for the point.

Obviously it's Leonard Fournette!! I think he and Myles Garrett are the best two players in the draft. I may be somewhat of a homer, but I think Fournette can be just as good and if not even better than Adrian Peterson. AP was known as being injury prone as well at Oklahoma. Running backs and injuries go hand in hand. I don't know of too many running backs that haven't been injured or missed games at some point. Just the thought of having to play a backfield of Cam Newton & Leonard Fournette twice a year is very scary IMO. Those teams picking 2-7 better look long and hard at LF7!! They will regret passing on him like a few teams were when AP was drafted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom