Which players to start? QUICK ADVICE!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Fred Jackson
Steve Slaton
Darren Sproles
I am definitely going with Jackson and currently having Slaton starting because of his success last year against TN and since Sproles is playing Baltimore. Any thoughts?

For my 3rd WR:
Desean Jackson
Meachem
Kenny Britt
I am going with Britt right now. He looked great last week, and they are playing a poor Houston team. Desean is without McNabb, and Meach is going up against a good Philly D. Any thoughts?

I think it's a toss up between Sproles and Slaton, but for some reason I'm down on Slaton. The Texans offense has looked horrible, their o-line is undersized, and Slaton hasn't showed the same burst he showed last year. You're also looking at the possibility of him losing goalline carries to Chris Brown, who has looked good.

Just my two cents.

sproles has the better matchup since slaton is playing the titans.

Start Sproles

T

Payton's been talking about getting Meachem more touches. I can't see him not at least getting one 20+ and one or two more. Given his history one Devery like catch seems 50/50 too. FWIW, my money is where my mouth is, as I picked up Fred Jackson this week, and instead of going with Cedric Benson at Flex, I'm sticking with Meachem; so I'm a believer.

Sproles over Slaton.

Kenny Britt is a trap. He stepped up in Nate Washington's place. I wouldn't start him. Given how shaky our special teams were and how good the Eagles offense is, I'd go with Jackson.

chance of rain in tennessee and the titans defense is good. that doesnt bode well for slaton.

Fellas, thanks for the advice. I activated Desean, and it has really worked out. Furthermore, Slaton isn't doing jack. Sproles plays at 3:15 pm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom