which prime time game are you most looking forward too (1 Viewer)

which prime time game you wanna see most

• vikings

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • packers

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • bears

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters
The Packers because Brett will come back and it will be all of our's last time seeing him in the dome play. What a gift.

packers...my roommate is a cheesehead so it's a bragging rights game for me, although i would like to get some payback on da bears for the last two years, and come to think of it i'm a sooner fan so i'm hoping that ALL DAY (adrian peterson) doesn't embarass us :covri:

I want to be there when the Saints clinch a playoff berth by stomping the Bears a new mud-hole.

Does anyone realize we have never played their D at full strength? I'm curious. Their safety Mike Brown is the heart and soul of their D and we have never faced him. If he stays healthy that is. This game could go either way. The biggest thing in our favor is their weak offense. That is assuming they don't fix their oline this offseason. If they do we could see a repeat of the NFCC game where they ran for 120yards in the first half.

I'd love to finally beat up on the Bears in the cold at Soldier Field. Watching Aaron Rodgers fill in the shoes of Brett Favre in Cheeseheadville would be second, followed by the Monday night showdown against Adrian Peterson and the Vikings.

I want to be there when the Saints clinch a playoff berth by stomping the Bears a new mud-hole.

I'd like to be there myself. But just thinking about it is sounding expensive. Do I buy tickets from Saints ticket office or Saint tickets in Chicago, or just go and find a scalper. Then there's plane fare and hotel, geez. The game 2 weeks before Christmas. I've already thought myself out of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom