Which QB do you think is better to lead the Saints: Jameis Winston or Jimmy Garoppolo? (1 Viewer)

Better QB Jimmy G or Jaboo?

• Total voters
Neither do I, but his looks are the only thing he really has going for him. He's 1/2 the game manager Alex Smith ever was with greater talent surrounding him on offense.
The only allure I see is that Belichick selected his as the heir to Brady. Of course they cut him loose soon thereafter.

I'm going with the option you didn't offer: this roster BELIEVES in Jameis. This team is built for his skill set.

I honestly think there would be catastrophic results if we were to overthrow him now, after his great start last year, and the chemistry he's built up with his teammates.

The only way you could bring in Garoppalo without repercussions is if Winston was injured and out for the season.

Last edited:
I'm going with the option you didn't offer: this roster BELIEVES in James. This team is built for his skillet.

I honestly think there would be catastrophic results if we were to overthrow him now, after his great start last year, and the chemistry he's built up with his teammates.

The only way you could bring in Garrapolo without repercussions is if Winston was injured and out for the season.

Man I always wanted a team built for my skillet…..

Hey what about Billy Kilmer or Ed Hargett…..they are about as relevant as JG is to the Saints right now…..

Jameis is on the Saints roster, and Garoppolo is on the 49er roster.

Since we're playing "make believe", let's go full fantasy..."Which QB do you think is better to lead the Saints: Joe Burrow or Patrick Mahomes?"

The Saints lack.two things for now that help JIMMY G a strong ground game and a Elite TE to throw to. A third thing that works against Jimmy is that this offense appears built to be an air it out offense. That is definitely not his strength. The run helps set up the pass for him vs. N.O is using the pass to help set up the run.

Reading this thread made me think....how many Louisiana QB's have played for the Saints?

Bobby Hebert
Jake Delhomme
John Fourcade

For some reason I had thought Billy Joe Tolliver was, but looked it up and he came from Texas. Thought there were more than 3.

Man I always wanted a team built for my skillet…..

Hey what about Billy Kilmer or Ed Hargett…..they are about as relevant as JG is to the Saints right now…..
Lol. Call me out on auto eject... Fair is fair. I've pointed out enough foot faults to take it when it's returned.

Hill gonna get that job back
Please someone wake BSJ up, he's having a nightmare. Hill has his job TE and H-Back, not to say he will not take snaps in the QB position but he won't be leading the Saints as a starting QB unless Winston, Dalton, or Book are injured. Just to ward off Jimmy G from the 9er's he couldn't beat out guy that started 17 college games and 2 NFL games. The Patriots did to the 9er's what they did to Houston, hoarded draft picks on mediocre talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom