Which QB You would like to see lead the Saints after Drew Brees is gone? (1 Viewer)

Re-sign Bridgewater for around $16M and Brees cap hit is 16M. That is $32M for the Qb position, seems about league average.

TB takes over in 21.

That Brees cap hit is just dead money (for all intents and purposes). Brees would still have to sign a new contract. He is a FA in 2020.

So your scenario would be true with Bridgewater as the starter next year and Brees unsigned/retired.

I got somebody in mind, but I will write an article on him around March timeframe.

The only way the Saints are getting a franchise Q.B to replace Brees is if they are lousy for a year or two after Drew retires. Who knows when that will be. I said this when I was on NOLA.COM/Saints board.

I am with crosswatt on this one. Anthony Gordon from Washington State. Love watching this kid play, Mr. calm and cool. Over 4300 yards passing with 39 tds and 11 int. after today. Had 9 td passes against UCLA.

I’d like to see what Payton’s Offense looks like with a big armed QB, so I’ll go with Eason, since I think there’s an outside shot we’ll have a chance to get him in the 10-15 range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom