Which QBs do you see Saints making a push for? (1 Viewer)

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, Taysom not the answer. Now moving on..

According to few articles(RUMORS), these are some QBs that teams may move on from: Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Sam Darnold, Jimmy G

If I had to guess, I would say Matthew Stafford.

If DB does return his salary will be $36 million against our cap. The Saints GM, Loomis in whom we trust, will have to probably shed around $95 million in salaries. Some of our favorite players on the team now will not be on the roster next season.
I would like the Saints to go young and look at Kyle Trask from Florida.

Draft a QB and sign a really cheap vet that gets left out of the QB free agent musical chairs.

Whoever is lucky enough to play QB gets a top 3 WR, RB, and two top 10 tackles. Oh and a top 3 offensive minded head coach. Just need someone who isn't a turnover machine.

It's either Taysom or Jameis on a really economical contract

I think financially this is the answer.

The dead money tied up with Drew isn’t going away without some tough choices to other key pieces of the team.

I think we have to keep the defense intact and ride a couple seasons with an affordable Hill contract and develop a drafted qb.

Maybe we can rely on the defense and just go where Taysom can lead us - then when the money situation shakes out a bit, you can go after a free agent in a few years if the developmental QB doesn’t pan out.

I just don’t see how we can continue to tie a bunch of resources into the QB spot without sacrificing all the progress made on the o line, defense and skill positions.

Uncle Rico can throw a pigskin a quarter mile....

papZgc.jpg

Sorry, Taysom not the answer. Now moving on..

According to few articles(RUMORS), these are some QBs that teams may move on from: Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Sam Darnold, Jimmy G

If I had to guess, I would say Matthew Stafford.

Sam Darnold first. Stafford second.

The second the OP brought up Dak ‘Jim Everett’ Prescott he lost all credibility. The guy puts up tons of stats every game after his team gets way behind. I would take Hill over him 10 times out of 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom