Which Rams DB or LB can we expose this week ? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
we exposed Colvin on Monday and he hit the unemployment line the next day. I have to go back and rewatch that rams vs Carolina game. it looked pretty close in the boxscore and we have a more lethal offense than the panthers. Jared cook and AK should be match up nightmares for them.

we exposed Colvin on Monday and he hit the unemployment line the next day. I have to go back and rewatch that rams vs Carolina game. it looked pretty close in the boxscore and we have a more lethal offense than the panthers. Jared cook and AK should be match up nightmares for them.
Marcus Peters is my favourite fall guy. When you talk trash but don't take personal responsibility for getting beat, I've got no time for you.

Marcus "Crybaby" Peters is always good for a laugh.

2lpsel.gif

A few things to keep in mind:

-Houston’s LBs are a strong point on their team. Thus, a little tougher to work the middle of the field. For the Rams? It’s a liability.

-That likely means more chances for Kamara, especially given what CMac did this past weekend and their likelihood to focus on stopping CGM.

-HOWEVER, keep this in mind: Jared Cook went off for 9 catches, 180 yards vs the Rams last year.

Bottom line: I expect us to attack the middle of the field. A lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom