Which RB would you draft in the mid rounds? (1 Viewer)

Which RB would you draft?

• Jeremy McNichols

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Kareem Hunt

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Matt Dayes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Elijah McGuire

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Donell Pumphrey

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

👆👆👆👆👆👆 This!!!!!
I'm not perfect, I'm not a Saint, I don't judge people, and I strongly believe in 2nd chances. Extremely talented RB, who I believe, could rehabilitate his image with the likes of Drew as his leader

������������ This!!!!!
I'm not perfect, I'm not a Saint, I don't judge people, and I strongly believe in 2nd chances. Extremely talented RB, who I believe, could rehabilitate his image with the likes of Drew as his leader

I've been trying to come to terms with the fact that we won't draft Mixon, but y'all just won't let me. Going to get my hopes up, just like with La'el Collins. Maybe we'll pull the trigger, but I'll be very (pleasantly) shocked.

On paper Donnel Pumphrey would be absurd in our offense. In real life I don't think he makes it out of training camp in one piece playing RB. We've seen short RBs excel in the league but those guys are always built like tanks.

I've been trying to come to terms with the fact that we won't draft Mixon, but y'all just won't let me. Going to get my hopes up, just like with La'el Collins. Maybe we'll pull the trigger, but I'll be very (pleasantly) shocked.

Until he's wearing another team's jersey, I won't let it die. Looks like a bigger, faster, stronger PT. Sean and Drew could turn him into a pro bowler early. Perfect compliment to Ingram's thump, like he was for Perine at OU.

Until he's wearing another team's jersey, I won't let it die. Looks like a bigger, faster, stronger PT. Sean and Drew could turn him into a pro bowler early. Perfect compliment to Ingram's thump, like he was for Perine at OU.

He actually reminds of a more athletic/agile DM26!!!
Whoever drafts this guy, is getting a stud RB. If there has ever been a RB more tailored made for an SP-led offense, it's Joe Mixon.

What we really need is a Tyreek Hill type RB/WR. We have no one even close.

If that's what we're after, the guy I'd liken most to him is Janarion Grant from Rutgers. Legit 4.3 guy with dynamic big play ability.

Edit: Scratch that. Just read that he's staying in school.

Elijah McGuire. This kid is the all around back. IMHO this kid could be the next Pierre Thomas or even better. Even banged up this year he put 1127 yds/7 TD rushing and 238 yds/2 TD receiving. He can also contributed the the Return Game.

For his career he posted 4312 yds/42 TD rushing and 1383 yds/10 TD receiving.

I saw him against Tulane. He carried the ball 40 times for like 80 yards.

If we can some how steal Christian Mccaffrey in the later rounds he'd compliment our receivers dangerously well. Mike,Cooks,Snead, Christian. Pick your poison lol.

Finally someone with the correct answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom