Which RB would you draft in the mid rounds? (1 Viewer)

Which RB would you draft?

• Jeremy McNichols

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Kareem Hunt

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Matt Dayes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Elijah McGuire

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Donell Pumphrey

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which of these RBs would you draft to compete with Cadet?

My personal favorite is Brian Hill, but I don't see him up there. I think McNichols is probably the most versatile, and would be my choice. But I wouldn't have an issue with any of them really.

My personal favorite is Brian Hill, but I don't see him up there. I think McNichols is probably the most versatile, and would be my choice. But I wouldn't have an issue with any of them really.

Hill didn't catch a lot of passes. I didn't realize he was that type of RB. Will have to dig deeper on him. Thanks.

Hill didn't catch a lot of passes. I didn't realize he was that type of RB. Will have to dig deeper on him. Thanks.

I just don't think they throw to the backs very much. He, in his highlight video anyway, looks to be a very natural hands catcher. It may just be the dreads, but his running style reminds me so much of Khiry Robinson.

Ditto. Got acquainted with his bio during the Sugar Bowl runup. Pierre Thomas-like versatility, it would appear. The off-the-field stuff will come up even when he succeeds, but he's worth a middle- to late-round look-see, or perhaps as a UDFA. No harm, no foul, cost-wise.

He's the 3rd best RB in this class IMO and he'll most likely go 4th round at the earliest. He's a steal.

If Mixon is out of the question for SP because of the off the field stuff, I'd say wait until the 7th/UDFA and grab De'Angelo Henderson from Coastal Carolina

...or that Connor kid from Pitt.
He could be that FB/RB that Payton likes.

Devine Redding from Indiana. The dude has pro level acceleration, nice vision, and underrated/underutilized hands. Plus, I think he'd be available late in the draft, maybe even an UDFA priority sign. I think he's gone wildly unnoticed because he played on a pretty crappy Indiana team. That being said, he still made a ton of plays against Big 10 talent.

By the way, this highlight doesnt show how good a blocker and reciever he is. Hate these kind of highlights, but apparently this all thats out there on him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZwrNnIZbPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like Pumphrey a lot but I don't know if he has too much mileage for his age and size.

The guy is not only a good runner, he can catch and play the return game.

Mixon is a good question to have.

Can we really trust the guy to stay cool? I think he is worth an interview and we will see from there.

No clue at what round he can go, but without the issues he should be a second rounder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom