Which road games will you attend? (1 Viewer)

nobody never knows which hotel the teams going to be in. Its usually the marriot or westin or a big nice hotel close near the stadium. I am going to cleveland, carolina and pittsburgh this year.

I'm planning on going to the opener in Atlanta. Has anyone been? Any advice?

Think I am going to the Atlanta game too. I live in Nashville, TN so its not a bad drive. Ive been to a game once before in ATL in 2008 I think. We stayed in a hotel close to a Marta , train station and took it right to the GA dome. It was a lot easier than fighting traffic and having to pay for parking.

Since seeing the Saints play all 31 other NFL teams in the opposing team's venue is way up on my bucket list I have started going to a few away games a season. So far I've been to:

1992 Saints vs NE in Foxboro
Saints vs Dallas Thanksgiving 2010
Saints at Lambeau 2011
@ATL and Seattle last year.

Which games will you be going to????

I've already bought tickets and booked a hotel for the Cleveland game and booked my hotel for the Steelers game. Also gonna go to the Dallas game again since my daughter lives there.

NICE! I'm going to the same 3 road games this year: CLE (section 149), DAL, and PIT (section 115)

I've also started my bucket list of opposing stadiums in 2007. Since then I've been to:
CHI, DEN (twice), ATL (twice), TB (twice), CAR, GB, NE, JAX, HOU, TEN, SEA, PHI

I'm going to Dallas and Detroit. Where are y'all sitting for Detroit.

Going to Detroit, section 113 row 1

This year has been off to a slow start on the road for sure. I've attended all 5 games this season, but 0-3 on the road, c'mon man!!! Hoping for a change of luck in two weeks out in Detroit. Will be WHO DAT'n out there with Gametime and Soul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom