Which Saints cheerleader from the past would you like on this current team? (2 Viewers)

I believe there was one about 10 years or so, her name was Saline or something like that. Don’t have any pics and my memory could be a little hazy.

Britney is the correct answer

21c7d28e8c21933918e6d17277bff34b.jpg

Last edited:
it's been a while since we have had cheerleaders. when did they get rid of them? last time I remember them was in the 90's, maybe early 2000's...I miss them. I mean the Saintsations are great, but they don't really lead cheers like the cheerleaders did..

Trying to remember from my old Saints Digests

In the early 90s there was an Asian cheerleader that I thought was gorgeous (Stacy Chen, maybe?)

There was another during that same time I can remember her face but have no clue what her name was, but she was cute as a button

Trying to remember from my old Saints Digests

In the early 90s there was an Asian cheerleader that I thought was gorgeous (Stacy Chen, maybe?)

There was another during that same time I can remember her face but have no clue what her name was, but she was cute as a button

Was saints digest like a magazine or something? Can I find archives online?

So I did a quick search online and checked eBay for Saints digest just trying to set some images

It’s like it never existed

Some of you remember it right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom