Which Saints cheerleader from the past would you like on this current team? (1 Viewer)

Britney is the correct answer

21c7d28e8c21933918e6d17277bff34b.jpg
My all time favorite!!!

So I did a quick search online and checked eBay for Saints digest just trying to set some images

It’s like it never existed

Some of you remember it right?

Yes, I was a subscriber, too. Have a stack of them somewhere. Came out once a week and I usually got them a day or two late. I’d get a preview for the game that happened yesterday.

I remember they were interviewing a guy after the first USFL Breakers game at the Dome and he said the only thing that would get him to come back next time was if the cheerleaders were dancing topless. Not sure if they even had cheerleaders, but it left an impression.....

I have a woman who was one of the cheerleaders from the mid to late 80's, living just down the street from me.
Doesn't look anything like she did back then. She's had a rough 30+ years after those cheerleading days.

Last edited:
I sat next to an ex SS for a few years.. She was hot and really wanted me.... But I told he no way..;)

So I did a quick search online and checked eBay for Saints digest just trying to set some images

It’s like it never existed

Some of you remember it right?

I was a subscriber in the 90’s. It was like a newspaper.

I remember they were interviewing a guy after the first USFL Breakers game at the Dome and he said the only thing that would get him to come back next time was if the cheerleaders were dancing topless. Not sure if they even had cheerleaders, but it left an impression.....

The Breakers had cheerleaders. (They might have been a dance team.) Three of them worked at the restaurant I worked at the time, and yes, they left an impression...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom