Which Saints Corner back from the Past would you like on this saints team (1 Viewer)

I wouldn’t mind that either but think that ship has sailed. Bridge burned me thinks.
I think the ship has sailed because of hs injuries but I don't think bridges were burned as much as I thought. I follow him on facebook and he's always hyping up the saints and the team sent him a bunch of special jerseys etc recently. I assumed there was bad blood but it appears there isnt.

I think the ship has sailed because of hs injuries but I don't think bridges were burned as much as I thought. I follow him on facebook and he's always hyping up the saints and the team sent him a bunch of special jerseys etc recently. I assumed there was bad blood but it appears there isnt.
Hmm. Seems so. I thought they had a bad break up.

Wish he was healthy as he’s a good guy and had potential at corner imo.

Take away injuries, I would have loved to see how good Delvin Breaux could have been. Really think he could have been something next level, I mean what he did was incredible but injury free. The other name I'm going to throw out is Ashley Ambrose, feel like he was an good CB but never really got to play with any talent. I always liked the guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom