Which Saints Corner back from the Past would you like on this saints team (1 Viewer)

Greer has to be one of the most underrated Saints ever. He wasn't flashy and he wasn't an All Pro but he was steady. He was reliable. He wasn't going to go out there and look lost. Just a consummate professional.

The Super Bowl year he was second in the league with lowest passer rating when targeted.

I’m torn between Jabari Greer and Mike McKenzie.

But I like Mike’s swagger and size advantage over Greer.

I’d take 2015 Breaux and 2005 McKenzie I would only take Breaux over Greer because Breaux was basically the best player on that defense followed by Jordan .

Fred Thomas actually went through a 2-3 year stretch of being one of the elite CBs in the league. But when his skills deteriorated it happened quickly. And that’s all people seem to remember.
Yes, he was a beast and so was Vontae Davis but he quit cause he knew he didn't have it in him anymore. Apparently, he didn't want a highlight tape of him being beaten.

If you're talking about any CB when they were in their prime, the only correct answer is Champ Bailey..

Now if we're talking about their production while they were a Saint, Greer, Mckensie, Porter, Lewis would be the choice

Mike Mcenzie. How could it be anyone but Preditor. He was very underrated. He was a great cornerback

Fred Thomas actually went through a 2-3 year stretch of being one of the elite CBs in the league. But when his skills deteriorated it happened quickly. And that’s all people seem to remember.
I believe it was Fred who shut down Terrell Owens in a game vs the Bills many years ago. Unless my memory is wrong on that one.
Thomas was a good corner for a while. He even played with a giant cast on his hand. But yeah, he faded quickly.

I really Like the, which player from saints past who played at xxx Position would you want on this team. They seem like a fun way to past the time during this Time. So mine for Saints report which CB from saints past would you want on this team.

Heres a few options off the top of my head

1. Jabari Greer
2. Mike McKenzie
3. Tracy Porter
4. Keenan Lewis
5. Eric Allen

Your top two happen to be perhaps the two best in franchise history :) Historically, the CB position is perhaps the weakest overall. We haven’t had that many good ones for any length of time. If Latt can hold the ship steady out there, he can join those other two.

I’d like somebody like Tracy porter who can jump a route, in impeccable fashion and timing. He wasn’t the best corner overall but he had ice in his veins, and we could have used somebody like him in our past 3 playoff runs. They were all really close games so one late game interception like Tracy had a knack for and I wonder how many times we make the SB or win it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom