Saints Which Saints team will we see today? (1 Viewer)

Which Saints team will we see

• The one who played good quality football for 6 quarters

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • The one who struggled on offense and defense in the second half against Las Vegas

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Tacoes cause they are delicious

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Will we see the team who scored 51 points in 6 quarters of action. (Should of been 57 at least Kamara got robbed of a TD. Even the announcers thought the TD should of stood). Was really good on D with 6 sacks and 2 Int.

Or will we see the team that struggled on both offense and defense in the second half against Las Vegas?

Last edited:
I voted 'Somewhere in between' because it's just hard to imagine that we could play much worse as a team than we did on Monday night. :covri:

I don't have high confidence right now. I'm hoping we eek out a win, period. But that's going to be hard if a packers offense that is more prolific than LV gets going.
Love him or hate him, it's impossible not to recognize Rodgers' talents in directing an offense.
I doubt that our defense can hold the Packers to under 35 points. This means the Saints will have to get into an offensive points explosion to win tonight. But things aren't clicking well enough for our offense to be putting up those kinds of numbers. :(

My feeling on it is that GB will emulate what the Raiders did, but the Saints will be ready for that type of game plan. The Saints will keep it close in the first half, but the Packers will run away with it in the second. So, basically, somewhere in between.

The defense rises to the occasion, shuts down the Packers’ run game and harasses Rodgers all night. Rodgers will have some success, but the Packers will be overcome by a steady dose of Kamara, Murray, Harris, Sanders and the tight ends. The Saints offense hasn’t really clicked yet this season, but will for much of the game tonight. So the Saints win with superior defense and a rejuvenated offense, plus the best special teams units in the NFL. So says Nostradamus. :grin:🙏

Dominant Saints that make the Packers look like an 8-8 team.

I really think the Payton holds things back on early non-conference games. And maybe that gets reflected in how our players play as well.
Hopefully, he and the players realize how critical this game is and pull out all the stops. I think we see a much better Saints team out there tonight - both in play calling and execution. GB is a good team, but I think the Saints will bring it,

I’m just hoping our defense can stop a few 3rd & longs. That seems to be our Achilles heel. 3rd & short we do fine, anything over 5 yards and it’s almost a guarantee they convert!

I think the defense will play better but more of the same overall. Inability to push the ball vertically, accuracy issues. No Michael Thomas. Cam invisible.

I’m hoping Taysom has a bigger role and can step up for us.

I don’t think we’ll ever really be in this game. The coaching staff hasn’t really prepared the team to play as well as opposing teams have. That isn’t getting fixed on a short week. They’re probably not going to really figure it out until after the bye week. That should still be good enough to make the playoffs in this division.
But if they don't, it's just a phony, asterisk-laden season anyway. So it really doesn't matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom