Which Saints WR from the Past Would You Insert into the Teams Current Offense (1 Viewer)

Aside from the meager difference of .3 yards, what exactly are you insinuating?
Completely different era of football when comparing the two and throwing the football and the offenses were bipolar opposites as one was mainly run oriented but hey you know that as you watched both so I don’t need to explain mamba. God bless and who dat

Why wouldn't we want two versions of MT on the field at the same time?? Redzone. #12 pls

Completely different era of football when comparing the two and throwing the football and the offenses were bipolar opposites as one was mainly run oriented but hey you know that as you watched both so I don’t need to explain mamba. God bless and who dat
All I know is I saw Joe Horn outrun lots of CBs in his day. No disrespect to Eric Martin, but that just wasn’t a part of his game.

Prime Jimmy Graham would've done more and been a better fit with Drew's current lack of a deep pass than any WR in team history. Maybe someone can post some stats to prove me wrong but just going off the eye test from the last couple seasons it seems like passes that travel 20 yards in the air past the line of scrimmage are about as far as we can go if we're looking for consistency. Graham was an absolute mercenary on 15-20 yard routes. We were also an absolute force in the red zone and goal line situations with him and those have both been glaring issues recently.

Because you'd have to be old to remember him since nobody in the media mentions him except as one of Fouts' toys when they have one of those "Great QBs who never got a ring" discussions. He was damn good but sports history is generally myopic so a lot of greats get forgotten, unfortunately. Look at how exceptional Hakeem Olajuwon was yet the majority of casual NBA fans under 30 probably wouldn't mention him by name if you asked them to pick the 50 greatest NBA players ever.

wes chandler, wr..........dave parks TE, or Hoby Brenner TE,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom