Which Saints WR from the Past Would You Insert into the Teams Current Offense (2 Viewers)

Joe Horn easily! Joe was an elite immediate and deep threat throughout his career. Joe can line up all over the offense and his YAC would be essential with this version of Drew Brees.

Yeah Joe Horn for sure. Even though he would take half MT's snaps it would almost make us a for sure Super bowl team. I don't remember Joe's game well, but he would catch everything from every part of the field. We need a player just like him, hard to find, but I would call it tenacity . . . some of the guys we have now almost want to remain covered because they don't want the limelight, where as Joe needed it.

Quinn Early

Joe Horn is the only acceptable answer here. Pristine routes, amazing hands, and enough speed to win deep consistently.

Exactly who I was gonna say as you can tell the majority weren’t around in Martins hey day. He had joe blow and the pretenders throwing to him and still balled out. If he would’ve had the upper echelon of his day throwing him the rock he would’ve been hall of fame material.
I was around for Eric Martin. He’s my favorite Saint from that era. Joe Horn could do everything Martin could do. But Martin couldn’t get deep like Hollywood.

gotta be Wes Chandler, because now his talent could be realized. Wasted in his New Orleans time, but has highest potential and has the speed to take the top off..... I want to see #11 break out as WR this year and stat all pro as returner. Maybe John Gilliam could be in the same vein as Chandler, but Chandler was truly top talent who lacked a QB and playbook to make him anything but wasted potential in New Orleans.

I was around for Eric Martin. He’s my favorite Saint from that era. Joe Horn could do everything Martin could do. But Martin couldn’t get deep like Hollywood.
And Martin also wouldn’t bang a teammates and future hall of famers wife, jus saying. ?

Joe Horn is the only acceptable answer here. Pristine routes, amazing hands, and enough speed to win deep consistently.
Eric Martin career ypc 14.8 playing with limp armed qbs
Joe horn ypc 14.5
Carry on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom