Which team wouldn't make this move? (2 Viewers)

stunpals

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Disclaimer. I like Reggie Bush and would perfer he be a Saint for a long time but.

Which team doesn't make this trade? Oakland or New Orleans?

Reggie Bush to Oakland

Oakland's 1st round pick (No. 4 overall) to New Orleans

Reggie is a cash cow, so he might have the value but no way would the Raiders give up the 4th pick for Reggie. I doubt that Reggie and our 2nd round Pick would be enough to aquire the Raiders pick.

i would rather not do that myself....

Reggie is an insane talent

Reggie is untradeable, both cap wise and getting return value wise.

What's the point of this question anyway? It would never happen.

I've been pretty critical of Reggie Bush's play this year on these forums and there is absolutely no way I'd make that deal. Reggie needs to remain a Saint. The only true debate on the issue is how to properly use him.

WAAAAYYYYYYY to early to give up on Reggie. He would have to have at least 2 or 3 really unproductive years to get traded. He's extremely talented but also really young and still has alot to learn. He'll be fine. Why give him up for the 4th pick? When healthy hes one of the best recievers on the team. Heres to him coming back with an avengence next year.

imagine the cap hit and the cap pick of that draft pick

only good thing about that pick is the trade up value. but sorry chokeland is going to get mcfadden.

Reggie is untradeable, both cap wise and getting return value wise.

That and Oakland already has a logjam at running back, running backs don't garner high draft choices in trades, and we would be stupid to give up on Reggie after two years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom