Which team wouldn't make this move? (1 Viewer)

I would not trade Reggie ever. My gut tells me that he will become the great football player everybody expected him to be. If we trade him he'll go off and have a hall of fame carreer elsewhere.

That is crazy. R. Bush will help the team. if you are sorry that we spend 1st round on
R. Bush then how you feel about sending not one but two on sullivan. i still think that we could have a better performance from R. Bush and this is not what he can do. i hope next year he play as what we all expected from him. he can do it.

This trade Reggie stuff is amazing. It's not like the guy sucks, you have all seen him make huge plays for us, and his ability to convert third downs is one of his biggest assets.

He's just not an every down back, he never was. That doesn't mean he doesn't have enormous value to us. He's a beast if used properly.

I think you guys missed the point. I don't want to trade Reggie... but if Oakland called and offered the 4th overall pick...

Would the Saints listen? Or would they hang up.

If the Saints called the Raiders... would they listen.

This is the offseason. We all know Reggie isn't going anywhere. I just thought I'd be a fun question to ponder but I forgot how single minded everyone can be.

I think you guys missed the point. I don't want to trade Reggie... but if Oakland called and offered the 4th overall pick...

Would the Saints listen? Or would they hang up.

If the Saints called the Raiders... would they listen.

This is the offseason. We all know Reggie isn't going anywhere. I just thought I'd be a fun question to ponder but I forgot how single minded everyone can be.

They would hang up. New Orleans isn't going to lose value on a player they think can become great to draft a player they'll have to develop all over again who won't have the talent Bush does.

i would rather not do that myself....

Reggie is an insane talent

If you get him into the right role. So far, based on his past, he like like a designated home run hitter that needs to be part of a balanced offense.

Because as a feature back he would tend to be hurt all season??

He tore his PCL. Hardly an injury sustained because he was trying to be the main back. And he still played 6 or 7 games WITH the injury. Your attempted point is a real stretch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom