Which two teams will be featured on Hard Knocks? (1 Viewer)

Which two teams will be featured on Hard Knocks?

• Washington Commanders

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 85 82.5%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The last two seasons. There has been two teams. One during training camp and one during the season.

Who gets the pick and which part?

all about markets.... Chicago Training Camp and Jets Season......

Commanders need a year or two before having them in a TV show.... folks probably haven't stopped calling the the pigskins yet....

Saints just isn't a big enough market doubt they would ever have a small market granted have no clue who has been on the show to date.....

I'd love to see the Saints during the season, but as Treybad said, we're probably not a big enough market for them to really give us a shot. The Lions one last season was great TV.

The ā€œin seasonā€ version might not be limited to just these four teams though.

In 2021, the Colts were featured despite making the playoffs the previous season.

The same with the Cardinals this season after making the playoffs in 2021.

Havenā€™t been able to find out if either or both teams volunteered to do the show or if they were forced but something to keep in mind.

I can only imagine its a huge distraction and PITA to have a show being filmed on you while you are trying to build a winning team. During the season seems like it woild be worse.

Are these the only teams that are options? Thought there would be more
Another other teams can choose to put their name in the hat. These are the teams that can be forced to do it.

Iā€™m very curious as to whether the Hard Knocks teams suffer during the season because of the extra stuff in the preseason or not. I would think it probably doesnā€™t matter too much, if at all, on its own since usually the teams featured were bad the prior year and are therefore less likely to be good from the jump. But this will be fun to research

Iā€™m very curious as to whether the Hard Knocks teams suffer during the season because of the extra stuff in the preseason or not. I would think it probably doesnā€™t matter too much, if at all, on its own since usually the teams featured were bad the prior year and are therefore less likely to be good from the jump. But this will be fun to research
Nah, Lions were hamstrung by a bad OC. Once they elevated Ben Johnson, their offense got nasty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom