Which two teams will be featured on Hard Knocks? (1 Viewer)

Which two teams will be featured on Hard Knocks?

• Washington Commanders

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 85 82.5%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Nah, Lions were hamstrung by a bad OC. Once they elevated Ben Johnson, their offense got nasty.
From the sounds of it.... Pete praying that Carr can bail him out with complete freedom with calling up to three plays. Lol

Has to be the Jets. From a pure entertainment standpoint they are the only logical choice. They have the best storylines. After them I guess it would be the Saints. The Commanders and Bears bring nothing to the table.

As for the in season team who knows, could be anybody. I'd love to see the Broncos selected for that! Just imagine if SP is having a train wreck season chronicled each week lol. I'd watch for sure.

maybe It wouldn’t be the worst thing. Da could use positive press and an image makeover. The rest of the NFL world, justifiably so, still views him as a Raiders failure and an inevitable Saints failure. He’ll be that until he proves otherwise. Jamaal Williams probably wouldn’t mind another season of Hard knocks. But If I were to pick, it would be the Jets, if they can finally end their now 371 page thread rumoring ARod, to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom