While tumbling down a Dome Patrol rabbithole (1 Viewer)

Required viewing. City Champ doing his thing. Whodat

Appropriately, I was viewer #57 of this video. Rickey JACKSON, was such a great player. The Dome Patrol was a great era in Saints football. Too bad the Niners were in our division. Jackson got himself a Super Bowl ring while playing for the Niners. Sure wish it would have been the Saints back then.

Appropriately, I was viewer #57 of this video. Rickey JACKSON, was such a great player. The Dome Patrol was a great era in Saints football. Too bad the Niners were in our division. Jackson got himself a Super Bowl ring while playing for the Niners. Sure wish it would have been the Saints back then.
I don't care who ever wear 57, that number will always be synonymous with Ricky Jackson

Pretty sure you mean Rickey Jackson….

Anyway he is my favorite Saint ever. (Rickey Jackson, not the guy we gave up a zillion picks for)

When I watch old footage like this the #1 thing that sticks out to me is how big the pads were back then. I can't help but wonder if the smaller lighter pads don't contribute to some of the injuries we have these days.

The play early in the video where he sheds a blocker in the hole to stop a running play is a thing of beauty. Ricky was a great player and an all-time Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom