While we're winning without Brees (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So is Carolina. This stretch of games will give Cam the confidence he needs when he's back. What looked like a clear division win by us has been interrupted by Carolina winning games I didn't expect them to win. I think the division will be a little close until maybe week 15 or 16.

It's really McCaffery carrying them.

Is it sustainable for him to endure that many touches and continue to produce at the same level, and without injury for the entire 16 game slate? Maybe he's just inhuman like that, but eventually a better tackling team will sell out to stop him and it's back to Kyle Allen / and or Cam if he comes back having to move the ball and score points.

Saints two games against the Panthers will be very interesting just to see what kind of game plan Dennis Allen has for McCaffery.

Is it sustainable for him to endure that many touches and continue to produce at the same level, and without injury for the entire 16 game slate? Maybe he's just inhuman like that, but eventually a better tackling will sell out to stop him and it's back to Kyle Allen / and or Cam if he comes back having to move the ball and score points.

Saints two games against the Panthers will be very interesting just to see what kind of game plan Dennis Allen has for McCaffery.

It’ll be the same game plan we used against Dallas. Stop the running back and make the QB/WR’s beat us.

Is it sustainable for him to endure that many touches and continue to produce at the same level, and without injury for the entire 16 game slate? Maybe he's just inhuman like that, but eventually a better tackling team will sell out to stop him and it's back to Kyle Allen / and or Cam if he comes back having to move the ball and score points.

You could say the same thing about Kamara. Just sayin'. I'm concerned about his usage as the season wears on (and would be about CMC if I was a Panthers fan too).

It doesn't seem likely. They're just using him up.

Just saying. Remember what happened in 2013. We were leading that division and had a first round bye until week 16!

What mostly has me concerned is the schedule after SF
Titans
Falcons twice
Washington
Colts

That could be nine wins, including the four they already have.

Everyone says the Saints are winning without Brees. That's not true. Brees only missed one game. That was the Sunday he wasn't in Seattle. He's been on the sidelines every game but one giving his support. That is priceless and means a lot to his fellow players.

The minute Cam is healthy will be the minute the distractions start to really effect the team. If cmc can keep this up good for him but I can’t see it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom