Whiskey Thread (1 Viewer)

3 balvenies in. Should I try the double oaked?

I'll have one with you.

Just finished my first glass of Angel's Envy - also a gift. Decent, unremarkable.
I had one. What's next Chuck?

BTW future idea... online drink up. Especially with omicron having fun..

I think in the mean time I'll have a little more double oaked, as an old fashioned..

Sorry, not sorry.

I had one. What's next Chuck?

BTW future idea... online drink up. Especially with omicron having fun..

I was about to call it a night but I feel like "Ward After Dark" moments with intoxication aren't common - so I'm in. What are we doing? I have Woodford reg, Woodford DO, Blanton's single, and Angel's Envy. But we can also do pot luck.

Fair enough, I'm in.
That's what I'm talking about!

Yeah. It is somewhat rare. Probably less rare since my wife's surgery. I think it took me there. That, and work being extra stressful. I'm kind of in the fork it stage.

But then they gave out great Christmas bonuses, so I'm less angry. Lol.

That's what I'm talking about!

Yeah. It is somewhat rare. Probably less rare since my wife's surgery. I think it took me there. That, and work being extra stressful. I'm kind of in the fork it stage.

But then they gave out great Christmas bonuses, so I'm less angry. Lol.

Jelly of the Month Club?

Jelly of the Month Club?
Nah, way better. Last year was in that territory, but they've never been that bad.

Our usual max is 10% of our salary.

Last year was closer to 1%.

This year was closer to 10%, despite not hitting our numbers (we were 20% lower) but, not the year to be cheap, eh?

They also gave us honey baked ham gift cards, since they didn't do the holiday party. Got a meal for 4-8 for free. Not bad. Having that tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom