Whiskey Thread (3 Viewers)

What the heck do they sell? Wine? How lame is that?

Ikr, you can only buy whiskey/liquor at state licensed stores. They're all called Virginia ABC. Also, you can't order and have it shipped home. It's illegal. One of the few things I hate about Virginia.

I haven't been yet. How are the prices and selection compared to say Dorignac's and Martin?

Every store has some things that are cheaper and some that are more expensive. But mostly only by a couple bucks or so. I find Martin's to be the most expensive of the 3 places you listed, but their selection is pretty good. Total Wine is very expansive and a little overwhelming at first. Also, their rare bottles sell out much quicker or so it seems. I generally prefer going to Dorignac's or Rouses when I'm looking for something first, and then I'll hit the specialty stores after.

They do have a good beer selection. It and Wegman's are the only stores I've found Dogfish Head 120 IPA and World Wide Stout.
Ooooooo Dogfish Head 120.... That's some damn good stuff. I really like their Black Lime and SeaSalt beer, too. It's my go to summer beer.

awesome. only place i've found that sells lapis luna moon eyes cab.

Hmmm never heard of it. I've been into Conundrum Red lately, man is it dark, bold and fruity. It's a damn good wine (yea I know it's a blend)

Hmmm never heard of it. I've been into Conundrum Red lately, man is it dark, bold and fruity. It's a damn good wine (yea I know it's a blend)
i've had their zinfandel and it wasn't bad at all. think it was $18 or so and definitely good for the price point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom