Whiskey Thread (3 Viewers)

Probably also helped that I hydrated well, and drank Gatorade before I went to bed.

I was at Total Wine today just looking and they started setting out Col. E.H. Taylor Small Bath BiB. I can never find it so I was very happy getting it. Also picked up Blade and Bow. I'm going to have a good New Year. :hihi:

Some dude there got the last bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt for a 20% discount because the antlers in the bottle fell off. I was a bit miffed. LOL!

I was at Total Wine today just looking and they started setting out Col. E.H. Taylor Small Bath BiB. I can never find it so I was very happy getting it. Also picked up Blade and Bow. I'm going to have a good New Year. :hihi:

Some dude there got the last bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt for a 20% discount because the antlers in the bottle fell off. I was a bit miffed. LOL!

Total Wine is good about discounts. We found my wife's favorite Malbec all stained because a bottle broke. We ended up getting about 15 bottles for $5 each.

Randomly picked up some Oban Little Bay today.

Tasty. Lots of caramel. Bit of a dry finish, though. I haven't had the regular Oban 14 to compare against though.

I think I still find myself preferring Dalmore.

Total Wine is good about discounts. We found my wife's favorite Malbec all stained because a bottle broke. We ended up getting about 15 bottles for $5 each.
I need to go mess up some bottles..lol

So.... I went to total wine again. Bit this time I wanted something a bit more affordable. I wanted to pick up some Jura Journey, but they were sold out by the time I got there.

Picked up Redemption Wheated bourbon, to try something different.

Definitely get the typical sweet caramel profile, but definitely pick out something like a spearmint or a light fruit. Like apple? I'm sipping some now, after I had some.....

I also got tomatin 12. Not bad. Not amazing. But something I could drink. Prefer Highland Park 12, for sure. But I definitely felt like moving on after two pours.

I grabbed a second bottle of the Master's Keep One this week and found a bottle of 4R SiB BS and the new Redbreast PX Cask last week. This year is starting well for me, also.

I grabbed a second bottle of the Master's Keep One this week and found a bottle of 4R SiB BS and the new Redbreast PX Cask last week. This year is starting well for me, also.
Do tell when you crack the Redbreast. The RB 12 suffers from low abv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom