White Bumps on Tongue? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So Friday I had one small white bump on my tongue. It was a slight irritation and it was tender but nothing bad. Today, I have three total where the original bump was and I notice three others in various locations on my tongue that have white bumps. I do not believe they are canker sores as they are pretty small, almost pimple like. They also are hurting more. Anyone experience anything like this before?

Nope, they are small, white and isolated. Even the cluster of 3 I have are not connected, just very close together. Also in case it's posted it's not thrush, I see thrush a lot in my job and it's not thrush.

cotton mouth....u get it after smokin pot

we all know now what u been doin

Admit it

tongue_stuck_on_pole.jpg

Ulcers on the tongue and in the mouth can appear as white spots. Have you bitten your tongue in your sleep or while awake?

I had a single white pimple looking spot inside my lower lip many years ago that didn't want to go away. It was something that looked like it could be popped but it was hard. I dipped Skoal at the time and had the spot removed. It was a form of pre cancer. I doubt you have that since more appeared so quickly.

My advice would be to see a dentist or an ears, nose &throat doctor if they don't go away within a week.

I think I know what you're talking about. I get these every so often, typically after eating very salty foods. Ruffles chips do it to me almost 100% of the time. Just try not to provoke them (bite on them, etc.) and they'll go away in a couple/few days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom