White disabled man kidnapped in chicago and beaten live on facebook (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
Facebook Live beating leads to 4 arrests - CNN.com
1. Not a toddler in chief supporter.
2. Is a special needs person.
3. Goes to school w/ at least 1 attacker.
4. Voluntarily got into van.
5. This is a horrendous crime, and I hope said attackers get the full weight of the law thrown at them.

yeah, my mistake was putting "trump supporter" in the search
senseless, horrible crime

I find it somewhat odd that they're questioning if this was a hate crime, but have ruled out that it was politically motivated. From the description on CNN.com it sounds like both should easily be checked yes when those 4 roll into court.

His attackers laugh and shout "***** Donald Trump" and "***** white people" as they kick and punch him and and cut into his forehead with a knife.

I'm struggling to see how this is not both politically motivated and a hate crime.

I mean it is a white male. He deserves it by his mere existence. Amirite

Despicable crime, but very good fodder for the right wing outrage machine.

FWIW, I didn't read anything in either link saying the victim was a "Trump supporter."

Yes very offensive and absurd. Hopefully they get jail time. Anyway who could forget this sucker punch? Jones needs to be commended for taking the high road.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/idEKvMD66Qw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But shouldn't there be outraged for this, though? Seems like there should. And not only from the right.

:9: good luck with that. it has already been thrown into the "right wing outrage fodder" bin.

If the circumstances were reversed there would be 24 hour national news and calls for Trump to not only take responsibility for the action but apologize to the nation.... The so-called left is loving this... They just don't say so publicly. Most bigots keep it quiet unless they are in numbers.

"4 white male trump supporters kidnap and beat a special needs African American male and force him to say racist and mysogynist things on live stream"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom