White disabled man kidnapped in chicago and beaten live on facebook (1 Viewer)

:9: good luck with that. it has already been thrown into the "right wing outrage fodder" bin.

If the circumstances were reversed there would be 24 hour national news and calls for Trump to not only take responsibility for the action but apologize to the nation.... The so-called left is loving this... They just don't say so publicly. Most bigots keep it quiet unless they are in numbers.

"4 white male trump supporters kidnap and beat an African American male and force him to say racist and mysogynist things on live stream"

You don't seem very outraged, but would rather use this to further your bat **** crazy agenda.

Despicable crime, but very good fodder for the right wing outrage machine.

FWIW, I didn't read anything in either link saying the victim was a "Trump supporter."

Kind of like when the left uses things even if they're true or not? The kid wasn't a Trump supporter and the criminals just shouted **** Trump while beating this kid. Who BTW was targeted because he was special needs. There is an unedited video on youtube and they ****ing tourchered this kid.

But yes the right wing should be ******. Know who else should be ******? The left wing, the moderates, the Green wingers, the Libertarians and any one who is a human with morals and decency.

And after the reading the comments on facebook people posted to these criminals a whole lot of other people need the *** slapped out of them.

There should be (and is) outrage for this, from all over the spectrum. This is a horrible crime and they are stupid enough to livestream it? Morons. It is a hate crime for targeting someone who is special needs and potentially for him being white (not certain if he was targeted for being white as well as being special needs).

However, there is no proof it was politically motivated nor that it was a Trump supporter (nor that they were BLM supporters, as it is being reported on social media now). It was definitely politically tinged with the **** Donald Trump language.

As for the "24 hour news" comments -- it is front page on nearly every single news site out there only a few hours after the story was reported by the police. What more coverage do you want? It took an hour to two hours before the Dallas Police shooting was nationally covered and that was at a known ahead-of-time, media-covered event. CNN was covering this one only an hour or two after the police news conference.

Pretty disgusting, and seems right now to be a hate crime if the victim was chosen simply for his race alone. If it turns out that there were personal motives it always gets more complicated. Honestly, though, it doesn't seem to matter what the label is, the sentence looks like it'd be the maximum anyway for a particularly disgusting attempted murder.

So these idiots take out their agenda on a 15 year-old special-needs child who, if indeed he was wearing a Trump shirt, may not be aware of the ramifications of being a Trump supporter?? Bullying and cruelty have no place in this society, not by the left, not by the right, not by anyone. I hope these punks get the maximum sentence.

No I did not watch the video or read the article. I'll take everyone's word for it regarding how bad it is.

I don't see how anyone could think this furthers any agenda unless it's a bullying agenda. No relational person think most black teens would do something like this. Should it be a hate crime? I guess if any crime is a hate crime, this one would qualify. 1. They used race as a stated motive. 2. It was definitely violent. 3. They were adults. 4. Victim was mentally ill.

I'm not really a " hate crime " supporter. I think any violent assault stands on its own and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent but I don't see the difference if a guy gets his head busted because he has a wallet or because of his race. The perp should be locked away either way.

I don't see how anyone could think this furthers any agenda unless it's a bullying agenda. No relational person think most black teens would do something like this. Should it be a hate crime? I guess if any crime is a hate crime, this one would qualify. 1. They used race as a stated motive. 2. It was definitely violent. 3. They were adults. 4. Victim was mentally ill.

I'm not really a " hate crime " supporter. I think any violent assault stands on its own and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent but I don't see the difference if a guy gets his head busted because he has a wallet or because of his race. The perp should be locked away either way.

The "agenda" is trying to commandeer this hateful crime and make it a Trump thing

The "agenda" is trying to commandeer this hateful crime and make it a Trump thing
Personally I don't think it was a "Trump thing". A hate crime? Yes. The reality of it is Trump's name was brought up by the people whom committed this crime. So it's their own fault if people are claiming it's a "Trump thing".

:9: good luck with that. it has already been thrown into the "right wing outrage fodder" bin.

If the circumstances were reversed there would be 24 hour national news and calls for Trump to not only take responsibility for the action but apologize to the nation.... The so-called left is loving this... They just don't say so publicly. Most bigots keep it quiet unless they are in numbers.

"4 white male trump supporters kidnap and beat a special needs African American male and force him to say racist and mysogynist things on live stream"

It's 6:48am and I'm watching this video on CNN as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the difference is that a hate crime impacts all individuals of the protected group.

if people are going around stabbing red headed people, then it causes a certain amount of fear among all red headed people.

I realize that red headed people aren't a protected group, was just trying to use an example that doesn't drag politics into the equation.

This absolutely qualifies as a hate crime.

Add me to the group that doesn't really understand the "hate crime" thing. I'd assume all violence towards another individual has to do with hate. I've never understood hitting someone other than in self defense.

Add me to the group that doesn't really understand the "hate crime" thing. I'd assume all violence towards another individual has to do with hate. I've never understood hitting someone other than in self defense.

If i walk up to you and punch you because i didnt like the way you looked at me, thats easily explained. I dont hate you, i just didnt like how you glared at me and took offense to it.

If i walked up to you and punched you because you were ( insert color/heritage/religion ) and i said " thats for being (insert color/heritage/religion ) and i hate (insert color/heritage/religion) "

thats a hate crime.

If i walk up to you and punch you because i didnt like the way you looked at me, thats easily explained. I dont hate you, i just didnt like how you glared at me and took offense to it.

If i walked up to you and punched you because you were ( insert color/heritage/religion ) and i said " thats for being (insert color/heritage/religion ) and i hate (insert color/heritage/religion) "

thats a hate crime.

Sure, but why should the punishment for punching someone without the need for self defense differ because of motivation?

Seems arbitrary and stupid.

Sure, but why should the punishment for punching someone without the need for self defense differ because of motivation?

Seems arbitrary and stupid.

If someone is attacked because of their race, it creates fear among those who are members of the same group.

It's a crime against the entire group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom