White jerseys and black pants this Sunday (1 Viewer)

Saints win Super Bowl this season: SR - "We wore that ugly uniform combo with the white jerseys and black pants, ugliest champions ever"
Hahaha, I wouldn’t put it past SR.

Although fortunately if we make the Super Bowl, we’ll likely be in the all-blacks since the NFC will be the designated home team and will have choice of home or away jerseys.

Lowkey, I like this combo, and until Nike can come up with actual gold pants, this is what we'll see

What I don't get is they can make the gold for color rush but not a darker shade for our regular pants

Last edited:
Yes, until some of our SR members get what they want and they trot them out with black jerseys and white pants.
Wouldn't be opposed at all to permanent color rush design template for home and away with the white pants used for both.

Wouldn't be opposed at all to permanent color rush design template for home and away with the white pants used for both.
i'm amazed they haven't done an all black version yet. Seems like a logical thing to try out considering literally everyone loves the white color rush, and have for 3 years now.

i'm amazed they haven't done an all black version yet. Seems like a logical thing to try out considering literally everyone loves the white color rush, and have for 3 years now.
It’s a guaranteed success to transition to the color rush style full time, but we need to get back to primarily rocking the gold slacks. I’m all for the alternate pants in black and white, respectively, though. Just make sure the stripes are correct so they don’t look like long underwear anymore.

if they want to go White jerseys and black pants it´s ok... but al least put a gold/white stripe there. Like this

61423e301744cac12f0420844a5fc8fc.jpg
These pants remind me of the Bonnabel Bruins somewhere around 1986-1988. The Saints donated that exact style of pants to our school’s football team. The Bruins wore those pants the entire year one season. They looked awesome!

if they want to go White jerseys and black pants it´s ok... but al least put a gold/white stripe there. Like this

61423e301744cac12f0420844a5fc8fc.jpg
Exactly. That template of pants in the three colors, and then the color rush jersey templates. They would be PERFECT. Toss in the striped throwback socks to match the jersey color’s stripes, and we’d have the best unis in sports.

These pants remind me of the Bonnabel Bruins somewhere around 1986-1988. The Saints donated that exact style of pants to our school’s football team. The Bruins wore those pants the entire year one season. They looked awesome!
Nice to hear another Bruins on the site, I went to Bonnabel from 73 to 77

Gold helmets, white jerseys, black pants.

absolutely terrible. teams that have black helmets like the ravens and jags, that combo doesn't look so bad.

Retire the white on black. If the players don't like the "khaki" pants, then just do color rush with white jerseys

I beg to differ!!!!

96536C33-E27A-4858-9B0C-18E4DB5E2C05.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom