White or Black jerseys for Saints tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

While I like both jerseys, it's time we got back to rocking black at every home game. My favorite combo always includes gold pants, but this season is about setting a tone. Tomorrow is a funeral for previous negativity. All black should be the way to go.

I think/hope we're going with the throwbacks, in honor of our 50 year anniversary.

From the mass email sent out:

5c8d784c76a11d596ab3f289522e96ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only bummer about wearing white is that Oakland will wear black. I actually enjoy seeing all of the combos in the dome throughout the year.

I swear years ago Brees said he preferred the white jerseys cause he could see them easier in the dome compared to the black. Anyone else remember this?

Drew did say that, but we have destroyed teams wearing the black jerseys, but I'll take any color jersey as long as we get a W

I know it's a mirage, but I always feel like our D plays faster when they're in all black. Maybe I'm just bias to the black and I love defense because I grew up watching the early 90's Saints. Am I the only weirdo or nah?

Yeah we always wear the white jerseys the first half of the season. And yes agreed Drew did say he preferred white jerseys as it helps him find his receivers more easily. I do prefer the Black Jerseys as they are more mean looking however I'm with Flash in saying as long as we get the "W" I'm GTG!! WHO DAT!!

While I like both jerseys, it's time we got back to rocking black at every home game. My favorite combo always includes gold pants, but this season is about setting a tone. Tomorrow is a funeral for previous negativity. All black should be the way to go.

Couldn't agree more....we're the black and gold, not the white and gold. Wear your primary colors at home. We have some of the classiest looking home jerseys in the league. We should wear black on gold or black on black for every game played at the dome.

I could understand us wearing white in the early-season if we were an outdoor team - many outdoor teams do this so that the opponent has to wear their dark jerseys in the hot September sun. In New Orleans, in an indoor stadium this makes no sense.

Only bummer about wearing white is that Oakland will wear black. I actually enjoy seeing all of the combos in the dome throughout the year.

Agree. It sounds silly, but I almost feel as though the Raiders will have somewhat of a (VERY SLIGHT) psychological advantage tomorrow. I remember reading an article some time ago about teams that wear black at home; it's menacing.

Couldn't agree more....we're the black and gold, not the white and gold. Wear your primary colors at home. We have some of the classiest looking home jerseys in the league. We should wear black on gold or black on black for every game played at the dome.

I could understand us wearing white in the early-season if we were an outdoor team - many outdoor teams do this so that the opponent has to wear their dark jerseys in the hot September sun. In New Orleans, in an indoor stadium this makes no sense.

Agree. It sounds silly, but I almost feel as though the Raiders will have somewhat of a (VERY SLIGHT) psychological advantage tomorrow. I remember reading an article some time ago about teams that wear black at home; it's menacing.

:17:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom