Who’s injury impacts their team the most? (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Word out of Carolina is McCaffery is out for an extended period of time. Throw that in with Jimmy G, Barkley, Bosa, Drew Lock, Sutton, Devante Adams, Tavon Young, Malik Hooker, Brandon Scherff, Mostert, Byron Jones, etc. (the list is long).

So who’s injury impacts their team the most? I think removing Bosa from that 49ers defense seriously downgraded the team.

The Panthers are a bad team with a below average QB who likes to check down. Now their only real weapon is out. They may be gunning for the No. 1 pick.

Niners are going to be hurting too.

man this has been the year of injuries. lets hope our guys keep safe.

CMC for carolina is going to be detrimental but so will saquon for NYG

^Am I the only one that thinks Barkley is more hype than substance? I know I'm supposed to be really impressed with him, but I'm not when I watch them play. He doesn't jump off the screen to me like the elite runners do.

^Am I the only one that thinks Barkley is more hype than substance? I know I'm supposed to be really impressed with him, but I'm not when I watch them play. He doesn't jump off the screen to me like the elite runners do.
Barkley is worth the Hype, the Giants just suck. Daniel Jones is still young and getting better but since Odell left they don’t have a WR that scares any defense. Their TE Engram is probably their best receiving option.

To answer the OP’s question I thing CMC will hurt the most as he was about 75% of their offense.

At this point I'm just hoping Saints get out this game healthy and with a victory. If they do they are probably going to be the healthiest team in the NFL.

I like Barkley, having seen him play a few times I can testify that he is worth the hype. The rest of that team has problems, but he ain’t one of them (or wasn’t until he got hurt). Look for them to sign Devonte Freeman to try and replace him.

The Panthers are a bad team with a below average QB who likes to check down. Now their only real weapon is out. They may be gunning for the No. 1 pick.

Niners are going to be hurting too.

Wow I hadn't even thought about that. Hopefully the Panthers have just enough talent to avoid getting the #1 pick. I don't want Trevor Lawrence in the NFC South for the next decade.

If you’re going long term, it’s the Niners.
Carolina was never expected to compete for the championship or even a playoff spot.
I can see the Niners injuries costing them the West and a home playoff game.

unequivocally CMC...he is my lead RB in Fantasy. ( of course )

They have no real threats to help TB be comfortable in the pocket.

Granted he only out 4-6 weeks, but i suspect they will be no better than 1-8/2-7 if he returns week 9

Carolina was in line for a bad season anyway. This may be one of those blessing in disguise years for them if they get a top draft pick and find their new future franchise QB. Teddy is in that awkward "Tyrod Taylor" stop-gap spot where fans will never adore him (not like our fans did) but they will like him with the mindset that they are always waiting for their REAL future QB.

So from an impact standpoint, CMC is the biggest lost because he was their whole offense basically. BUT, this was a punt year for them so it doesn't really affect the league standings too much.

The big loss was Bosa. He is a monster and I truly believe the 49ers do not go to the Super Bowl without him. Losing him alone hurts, but then you look at the other injuries they have + the division they are in and they will have a much tougher 2020 than they did 2019.

If you’re going long term, it’s the Niners.
Carolina was never expected to compete for the championship or even a playoff spot.
I can see the Niners injuries costing them the West and a home playoff game.

Probably going to cost them playoffs all together. They are easily worst team in that division now. Missing way to many players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom