Who’s your GOAT of all GOATS? (2 Viewers)

Id take Duncan over KG

99% or more would. It was a personal choice as I patterned my game after his. Idolized his game.
I was just as tenacious. Got kicked out of one of my own tournaments, held in my honor in Houston. Lol
Broke a guy’s hand while dunking on him, on purpose. I got a lot of T’s.

Kobe over LeBron and Garnett over Duncan are disastrous choices.

Steph Curry is also the best point guard to ever play. I'm sure a lot of old-timers will disagree, but I am right.

I think the only category where Steph is better than Magic is in 3-pointers - but the game is different now, and the 3 is much bigger part of it. It's hard to ding Magic on a category that wasn't as much of a part of his era (see below). But Steph's shooting is pure money.

By all other standards, it's very close. I think Magic was better on the dish and was a better defensive player. He's got more hardware and has more pizzazz so I'm going Magic. No slight on Steph, it's like 1 and 1A.

1586795006991.png

I think the only category where Steph is better than Magic is in 3-pointers - but the game is different now, and the 3 is much bigger part of it. It's hard to ding Magic on a category that wasn't as much of a part of his era (see below). But Steph's shooting is pure money.

By all other standards, it's very close. I think Magic was better on the dish and was a better defensive player. He's got more hardware and has more pizzazz so I'm going Magic. No slight on Steph, it's like 1 and 1A.

1586795006991.png

I just can’t have him on my team as the way he chews that mouthpiece drives me nuts.

Isaah Thomas once said that if you locked up himself. Magic, Jordan and Bird in a room, that at the end of the day it would be Bird that walked out of the room. I agree. Bird is the GOAT.

Isaah Thomas once said that if you locked up himself. Magic, Jordan and Bird in a room, that at the end of the day it would be Bird that walked out of the room. I agree. Bird is the GOAT.
I love Bird, just can’t have any white guys on my team. ?
I’m white. And half kidding.
He was phenomenal and as competitive as MJ from all I’ve seen.

I just can’t have him on my team as the way he chews that mouthpiece drives me nuts.

For the record, my favorite (as oppose to "best") point guard of all time is Iverson.

I also really enjoyed watching Baron Davis and Jason Williams (white chocolate) in their prime. I guess I enjoy those diminutive players that make up for size with pure artistry.

My team to beat your team:
Steph
Dr J
Tim Duncan
Rodman
Hakeem

I might have to do some sort of Covid 19 boredom exercise where everyone builds an 8 man team to beat everyone else's team, and run a bracket tournament with polls to determine a winner. Perhaps with a thread where the person can put out their argument as to why their team would win.

For the record, my favorite (as oppose to "best") point guard of all time is Iverson.

I also really enjoyed watching Baron Davis and Jason Williams (white chocolate) in their prime. I guess I enjoy those diminutive players that make up for size with pure artistry.

I almost went with AI.
He was electric. Even when talkin ‘bout practice.

For diminutive I’m partial to Muggsy Bogues.

I might have to do some sort of Covid 19 boredom exercise where everyone builds an 8 man team to beat everyone else's team, and run a bracket tournament with polls to determine a winner. Perhaps with a thread where the person can put out their argument as to why their team would win.

Oh I feel certain there would be plenty of arguing lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom