Who am I? 2020 nfl QB draft prospects (1 Viewer)

The top one is obviously Burrow.

The guess about the Mike Leach QB sounds about right. Washington State only played 12 games, so that's 54 attempts a game. Not sure Leach went that nuts throwing the ball.

That's a lot of interceptions at the collegiate level. That spells doom in the NFL.

Maybe I'm just slow or it's the sinus infection pounding in my head, but I'm having difficulty understanding the point you're trying to make.

Screenshot_2019-12-11-20-28-23-1.png
That must mean Drew Brees will never be a Goat.
Gordon 647 attempts vs. Brees 512
...and 60% comp % is horrible
A very different game 20+ years ago.

Throwing that many interceptions at the collegiate level in 2019 is very uncommon and won't serve you well at the next level.

A very different game 20+ years ago.

Throwing that many interceptions at the collegiate level in 2019 is very uncommon and won't serve you well at the next level.
Agreed, usually the problem gets worse with turnovers and completion percentage in the NFL not better typically

Maybe I'm just slow or it's the sinus infection pounding in my head, but I'm having difficulty understanding the point you're trying to make.

I think he's trying to point out a good QB prospect that isn't Burrow. Stats alone don't do the job, they have to be put into context. That means a lot of work must be done studying film. Does he hit his WR's in stride? Does he know when to drive the ball and when to throw it softly? Are his steps in the pocket calm and economical, hurried and random? Can he calmly scan the field and find his progressions? Is he mentally tough and determined as a Russian mob hit man? Does he have a mind meld with his receivers? Stats don't tell us any of that.

Last edited:
I know that Washington State's qb, Anthony Gordon, is only the 13th qb in NCAA history to pass for over 5,000 yards in a single collegiate season. So, my guess is that the bottom stat belongs to Anthony Gordon.

I know that Washington State's qb, Anthony Gordon, is only the 13th qb in NCAA history to pass for over 5,000 yards in a single collegiate season. So, my guess is that the bottom stat belongs to Anthony Gordon.

Betting most of the others played for Texas Tech.....Hawaii....Houston.

If I were an NFL talent evaluator of QB's, looking at the stat line would only be worth getting my attention but would not be much of a factor in deciding your the guy I want. There are plenty of college QB's with good state lines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom