Who are you afraid of losing in FA during the offseason? (1 Viewer)

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
We've already had several discussions about what needs we should address in the draft and free agency. With that being said, who do you think we might lose on the current roster to free agency? Unfortunately that's the other, ugly side of the free agency coin....

Might lose Grant hopefully those recent talks will pan out. Not sure of anyone else's contract that is about to expire. I hope we keep Mike Mikenze though.

i saw charlie grant last nite at ihop on williams, he is our best defender, i hope we sign him up, he had a down year last year but who didnt? he has been a beast this year.

Deuce! I think we will have to consider his contract

yea but i think with all the signin bonous money he got when resigned, we will hold onto him a lil longer, but in the NFL you never kno

Charles Grant will be expensive, but I'd hate to see him go. If he's not resigned, he'll get some big offers.

Charles Grant, with Hollis Thomas being a close 2nd. If we can hang on to both of those guys, we can find replacements for anybody else in free agency or the draft. We can replace Stinchcomb with Strief, Simoneau with possibly Donnie Edwards (hey, there's mutual interest, so it's possible), and we just need a whole bunch of corners.

Charles Grant. Deuce is safe for another 2 seasons at least after this, probably 3.

Unfourtante to hear the Saints may dump McKenzie. If they do they pretty much lock themselves into having to sign Asante Samuel or Nate Clements AND drafting one on the first day of the draft.

Charles Grant. Deuce is safe for another 2 seasons at least after this, probably 3.

Unfourtante to hear the Saints may dump McKenzie. If they do they pretty much lock themselves into having to sign Asante Samuel or Nate Clements AND drafting one on the first day of the draft.

and still keeping Jason Craft for at least another season.

Charles Grant, with Hollis Thomas being a close 2nd. If we can hang on to both of those guys, we can find replacements for anybody else in free agency or the draft. We can replace Stinchcomb with Strief, Simoneau with possibly Donnie Edwards (hey, there's mutual interest, so it's possible), and we just need a whole bunch of corners.

I have to agree Brockmeaux on all counts..

I'm pretty sure Jeff Faine is in his contract year also. He's been great for our O-line!

drew is a 1yr contract... i'd hate to lose him!

As in Drew Brees? LOL.......don't worry about Drew. The Saints have already picked up his option. He's ours for the rest of his career for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom