Who are your 2019 draft crushes? (1 Viewer)

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
Every year at this time the couch GM in all of us comes out and starts making moves for their favorite teams. We all have our own ideas of who we think would make great additions to the teams. Given that, I was wondering who you guys have tabbed as your favorite players in this draft. Who exactly are “your guys”? I know there’s a bunch, especially now that we’re past the showcase games and the combine. To keep it short, sweet and efficient, lets go w/your 5 favorite prospects. In other words, who are your top 5 draft crushes of 2019?

1. S/DB Taylor Rapp Washington
  2. S/DB Nasir Adderley Delaware
  3. EDGE/DE/DL Anthony Nelson Iowa
  4. DT Khalen Saunders Western Illinois
  5. EDGE/DE/OLB Maxx Crosby Eastern Michigan

I love Jalen hurd's potential.

The size and what he can do when he has it in his hands.

Excited to see what he becomes. The right coaches and surrounding cast the guy could be special.

1. WR Deebo Samuel, South Carolinap
  2. DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
  3. CB David Long, Michigan
  4. S Taylor Rapp, Washington
  5. LB Blake Cashman, Minnesota
Also can't help but be interested in the speedy WRs this year with Ginn nearing the end of his career. All three of these dudes can FLY. Would be cool with any one of them in round 2.

Parris Campbell, Ohio State (4.31)
Mecole Hardman, Georgia (4.33)
Andy Isabella, UMass (4.31)

AJ Brown, not a diamond in the rough and clearly a top 5 at his position IMO. But my crush on him is the hope that he may get lost with all the big, natural-x WRs in the class and slip. Plug him in with MT & Kamara doing their job and Ginn/Smith running vertical, this offense dominates at every level of the passing game.

Dalton Risner, again not likely to slip all the way until 62. But he is in the Ryan Ramczyk mold that doesn’t flash scary traits, just equally as consistent and seasoned against the run and pass. He would provide the depth we want immediately, with more than enough capability to steal someone’s job.

Germaine Pratt, two years ago I was sky high on Haason Reddick, last year it was Darius Leonard. Those two represent this new age of LB that have experience at all levels of a defense. They’re seasoned in coverage, have bend around the edge when needed, and carry enough weight to still hold up against the run. This year that guy is Germaine Pratt. Linebacker hasn’t been discussed much as a major need for NO, but this guy may be BPA at 62. Go watch him if you haven’t. Definitely flashes Darius Leonard type talent.

Joejuan Williams, similarly to the LB position, CB is not talked about as a dire need in the way some other spots are. But when the talent is there to be upgraded I’m in for it. In terms of comp for Williams, I see a ton of Tre’Davious White. Long, rangy and his make up speed is adequate. You’ll see better technique with his hands than 90+% of guys in the NFL. Long term I think he’s a better version of what Eli Apple offers.

Isaac Nauta, discussed him before a few times. Watched him in one of the high school all star games and he was an unstoppable force of nature. Wildly misutilized in Jim Chaney’s bland sandwich offense. Will be 1,000 times more frightening pro than he was in college. All the talent in the world. Once he puts it together he’s a very good, well rounded TE. Think Jeremy Shockey circa 2009.

Te Kaden Smith.

Ran a 7.08 3-cone at 250lbs (3rd best for a Te)

Only ran a 4.9 40 but when your routes are that smooth at that size it bodes well for him possibly having a Jason Witten like effect on an offense. Hope he falls to the 5th or something.

Oh man, I've watched so much tape. I have crushes on some of the top talents in this draft. I also have extensively watched a lot of film of mid to late round sleepers. There some guys there that in pretty confident will be starters in this league for years to come. A couple of them have pro bowl written all over them

Rennel Wrenn DT- this man is one of my favorites. He is without a doubt a top 4 DT in this draft class. This guy knows how to play Defensive Tackle. The best part is this man is being slept on. You can line him up at the nose, or 3 tech *preferably 3tech) and he is going to not only get the job done, but create complete chaos. He has perennial pro bowl written all over him. Great burst off the line, strong punch, great movement, the ability to know were the ball is, and has an incredible football IQ. I'm telling yall, REMEMBER THE NAME

Deebo Samuel WR- Dont even get me started on this guy. Elite release, and break off the line of scrimmage. Incredible feet, which allows him to be one of the best route runners in the class. He is a YAC king, and when he has the ball in his hands is very hard to bring down. The ability to track the ball in the air, and has incredible athleticism to pluck the football away from defenders. IMO one of the best slot receivers to come out of the draft in the last couple years.

Riley Ridley- MT clone, enough said

And many many more, just dont want to post a bible of information lol. Heres some of the names. I encourage yall to check them out. You will not be disappointed. Trust me I've done my home work. Lol

Khaled Saunders DT/DE
LJ Collier DT/DE
Donald Parham TE
Matt Nelson DT (injury concerns, but very talented mentally and physically)
Penny Hart WR
Chris Lindstrom OL- 2-4 round beast
Max Scharping OL
Malik Gant- Safety
Cody Ford OL- Early round pick but the best offensive lineman in the class. We have no chance at him. This guy is the real deal.
Jamal Custis WR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom