Who are your 2019 draft crushes? (1 Viewer)

Mecole Hardman, WR/KR/PR, UGA - New to the position, but showed good instincts and production. Incredibly athletic.

Isaac Not, TE, UGA- Guy was criminally misused in college, and compares very favorably with Jeremy Shockey in every way other than being high maintenance.

Alexander Mattison, RB, Boise State- Reminds me so much of Khiry Robinson.

Andy Isabella, WR, UMASS- Was very productive against better competition, even though he was essentially their only weapon.

I bow to all of you. Every year I marvel at the insight of SR gurus. I watch a lot of football but I don’t even know these guys names much less “has a great first step but struggles in finding the ball” or in another thread about an Olineman who visited “he has no initial push “

Again I don’t even know who these people are. How do y’all know so much

is this only for people we can get? tjhat puts people like Hjalte Froholdt and Isaiah Buggs in my list. I LOVE John Cominsky, If Irv Smith were any better then I would find a way to move up to get him. Benny Snell is a pro from a father who was a good player also. I love the Ga WR Mecole Hardman as a realistic target, but think DK Metcalf is better than the WR from SC named Deebo. Love them both if we get either.

My first 10 is some Dawgs!!
Jeffery Simmons-DT
Devin White-MLB
Josh Allen-LBer
Riley Ridley-WR
Jonathon Abram-FS
Greedy Williams-CB
Montez Sweat-DE/OLB
DeAndre Baker-CB
Elgton Jenkins-C
Greg Little-OT
AJ Brown-WR
Jamal Peters-CB/S
Foster Moreau-TE
DK Metcalf-WR
Jonah Williams-OT
Drew Lock-QB
Mack Wilson-LBer
Damieon Harris-RB
Debo Samuel-WR
JoeJuan Williams-CB
Darius Slayton-WR

Last edited:
Only look at prospects that ate attainable to us. Andy Issabella my guy this draft. He can be a high volume slot guy. Flanker guy. Returner. This is a great Oline draft. Lot of quality interior guys. Later round guy i like is Phil Haynes the Wake Forest guard. https://www.nfl.com/prospects/phil-haynes?id=32194841-5970-4637-4196-341d03003423

Tecnique almost there. Year or two he be a quality starter. About the time we move on from the Warford contract.

Derwin Gray Maryland Tackle

What i saw in tape is a guy that is really good in pass pro. Uses his massive frame and lenght hes a hard win against edge rushers. He is waist bender which makes him not too effective in run blocking. But it helps him with a good recovery in pass pro in a ugly but winning kind a way. I vision him as a spot starter swing tackle. Guys like him help you get through the season. A spot player who can play both tackle spots be a impact player for us. With the potential to be quality starter if o line coach can get him some better technique.

Oh man, I've watched so much tape. I have crushes on some of the top talents in this draft. I also have extensively watched a lot of film of mid to late round sleepers. There some guys there that in pretty confident will be starters in this league for years to come. A couple of them have pro bowl written all over them

Rennel Wrenn DT- this man is one of my favorites. He is without a doubt a top 4 DT in this draft class. This guy knows how to play Defensive Tackle. The best part is this man is being slept on. You can line him up at the nose, or 3 tech *preferably 3tech) and he is going to not only get the job done, but create complete chaos. He has perennial pro bowl written all over him. Great burst off the line, strong punch, great movement, the ability to know were the ball is, and has an incredible football IQ. I'm telling yall, REMEMBER THE NAME

Deebo Samuel WR- Dont even get me started on this guy. Elite release, and break off the line of scrimmage. Incredible feet, which allows him to be one of the best route runners in the class. He is a YAC king, and when he has the ball in his hands is very hard to bring down. The ability to track the ball in the air, and has incredible athleticism to pluck the football away from defenders. IMO one of the best slot receivers to come out of the draft in the last couple years.

Riley Ridley- MT clone, enough said

And many many more, just dont want to post a bible of information lol. Heres some of the names. I encourage yall to check them out. You will not be disappointed. Trust me I've done my home work. Lol

Khaled Saunders DT/DE
LJ Collier DT/DE
Donald Parham TE
Matt Nelson DT (injury concerns, but very talented mentally and physically)
Penny Hart WR
Chris Lindstrom OL- 2-4 round beast
Max Scharping OL
Malik Gant- Safety
Cody Ford OL- Early round pick but the best offensive lineman in the class. We have no chance at him. This guy is the real deal.
Jamal Custis WR
Donald Parham is intriguing.

6-8 243lb TE with 36" arms!

Can't wait to read about his pro day.

Not familiar with him the lenght does make you wanna look. Guys like him you see teams stash on PS and try to grow him into a tackle
Not sure that he will make it to a PS.

He played at the Senior Bowl but missed the game.

Before he left he was getting a lot of buzz.

Donald Parham is intriguing.

6-8 243lb TE with 36" arms!

Can't wait to read about his pro day.

Donald P is a small school stud! Ex basketball player, who knows how to box defenders out in the red zone.

Very athletic, catches the ball very smoothly. Smooth hips which is surprising for a man his size

I'm very impressed with him watching his film. Would love for us to draft him. Wherever he goes, hes going to shock a lot of people

Last edited:
Only look at prospects that ate attainable to us. Andy Issabella my guy this draft. He can be a high volume slot guy. Flanker guy. Returner. This is a great Oline draft. Lot of quality interior guys. Later round guy i like is Phil Haynes the Wake Forest guard. https://www.nfl.com/prospects/phil-haynes?id=32194841-5970-4637-4196-341d03003423

Tecnique almost there. Year or two he be a quality starter. About the time we move on from the Warford contract.

Yeah I forgot to mention Andy, the only thing I don't like about Andy is he does to much faking while running his routes. I feel like he relys on that to get open. In the NFL, you have to get to your spot fast. It's all about timing between the QB and receiver.

Which is okay because it's a coachable thing. It is something that's going to be a learning process though. I dont expect him to produce as much at first. As the year goes along, I project him to get better and better

He will be solid player, just not off the bat

Yeah I forgot to mention Andy, the only thing I don't like about Andy is he does to much faking while running his routes. I feel like he relys on that to get open. In the NFL, you have to get to your spot fast. It's all about timing between the QB and receiver.

Which is okay because it's a coachable thing. It is something that's going to be a learning process though. I dont expect him to produce as much at first. As the year goes along, I project him to get better and better

He will be solid player, just not off the bat
I disagree he has elite tier quickness he uncovers with ease. Only thing i worry about is if can he get off NFL caliber press coverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom