Who Called? Lookup those pesky anonymous callers. (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
http://whocalled.us/

These folks have a site that tracks the most obnoxious callers, including those who choose to ignore the national Do Not Call List or who rig their caller ID as Unknown Caller.

You go to the site, type in the phone number and they'll tell you who it is.

OR

If they don't know who it is, they'll allow you and other angry people to post comments!

Here's the result I got from one number with a 707 Area Code:

The phone is ringing, and I don't recognize the number,
All Caller ID says is, "NAME UNAVAILABLE".
Please help me figure out who is calling and what they want

COMMENTS ABOUT THIS NUMBER:

2006-11-30
707 is a Northern California area code. As soon as I said hello there was nothing. On caller ID it said CALLER. Assuming it was telemarketer.

2006-11-30
Left no message

2006-11-30
Called me at 10:19 am MST on 11/30/06. Recording from Billy offering a free digital satellite system with a free DVR...blah, blah, blah. Call 866-217-6840 to take advantage. I called this number and asked to be taken off the list.

2006-11-30
Forgot to add that the caller id just said, "Calling".

2006-11-30
Please do not call our number anymore. There are several calls a week that come in from this number.

2006-11-30
Received hangup call from "Calling" on 11/30/06 @ 9:09 a.m. PST. My zip is 97601. Who is this?

2006-11-30
Just got this call also. ID says Calling. Then they hang up nothing on other end.

2006-11-30
if you call them back, you can get a voice recording, which was well done in keeping the company a secret, you can "remove yourself from the calling list"

You're on the DO NOT CALL LIST so you're free of telemarketers, right?

Wrong! There's more than one way to skin a cat...they have their company's office overseas call you.

CALLER ID SAYS:

TOLLFREE NUMBER
800-933-6004

Jeff
2006-10-21
Twice a day for months. It's harassment no matter how you look at it. Apparently listed as CHASE PHILLIPINES.

Freddie H.
2006-11-14
This number has shown up on my caller id twice a day for months now. I'm on "Do Not Call" list. I got so fed up with these calls, I put French on my answering machine and they can't leave a message, just announcement only.

larry
2006-09-28
The caller was from Chase Credit Alert services. This is a credit monitoring service offered by Chase .

Carol
2006-10-21
I receive several calls daily from this number (Chase telemarketing) even though I registered with the National Do Not Call registry. I filed a complaint this morning at https://www.donotcall.gov/Complain/ComplainCheck

NB
2006-11-28
I got a call from an uneducated sounding woman with a shrill voice asking if she could speak to someone in my household who can make financial decisions. I answered her in an equally shrill vioce that she could not. I should add that she "may not," as well. If I answer these calls it will not be to have a productive interchange, but only to express disgust and indignation, like this morning! What's so terrible about having the ID show up when they call? I'd be delighted to talk to Chase if they didn't call anonymously. I am on the NDNC list. Chase is hardly non profit. In fact generally speaking, to say that Chase is usurious could be an understatement.

READ MORE COMPLAINTS, LOTS MORE:
http://whocalled.us/lookup/8009336004

One time I got into a cussing match with a telemarketer and we went back and forth a couple times until he said...

"You do realize I have your phone number, name, and address... right?"

I shut up quick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom