Who can be this year's version of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals? (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
To start things off, I think the Jacksonville Jaguars can be that type of team.
I have them as a seven or eight-win team, but I would not be surprised if they win more games than that and go on a deep playoff run.

Jacksonville Jaguars with Mark Brunell Tony Boselli and Fred Taylor?

* Since 2001, almost 6 new teams make the playoffs every year...NFL equals parity

I have them as a seven or eight-win team, but I would not be surprised if they win more games than that and go on a deep playoff run.
With Indy and Tennessee in the same division? I doubt it.

I'm ruling out the Saints in this scenario because the media's flawed analysis is based on a very unusual season last year. My pick would be Denver. They may not make it all the way to the SB, but they will be a threat in the playoffs for any team.

Jacksonville with their bust of a QB? Nah. They won't be the dumpster fire they were under toss custard, but they still suck.

Broncos are the team to watch in the AFC. They haven't had a decent QB since Manning. Wilson will elevate them to the playoffs even in that division.

I could see Washington taking a step up and displacing the Eagles. Carolina should be better.

Playoff predictions in no particular order:

NFC
Green Bay
Rams
Saints
Cowboys
Washington
Vikings
Niners

Brady won't last the season and will fall off a cliff. SF will struggle with Lance. Murray will flop under the weight of his new contract.

AFC
Broncos
KC
NE
Buff
Indy
Dolphins
Bengals

Honestly, I think it’s the Saints. And I’m not being a homer.

Us, for sure. We have everything we need to make a deep run.

But I'm going to call a real dark horse as a possibility - the Lions. If they had a better QB I'd be strong on them. They would need a ton of luck though.

What? Getting to the super bowl and losing? I'd rather be this year's version of the 2009 Saints. Or would that be considered deja vu?

If the Saints get a little lucky as a whole with injuries this season, we could make a serious playoff push.

I also think the Rams are still legit & the Niners may surprise.

No clue about the AFC but I do believe the Chiefs will be back in the fold due to QB play & HC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom