Who can beat us? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, we could lose every game we play (3-13).

The Bills were 2 big plays from winning that game.

Of course, so were we. We hit the big plays (thomas) and they didn't (TO bomb).

If you think we're mile better than anyone else, then you're wrong. We're a solid team and we have a chance to win every game. We have more talent than most of our opponents. That still doesn't garuntee a win.

Yea, that's what I think, I garuntee you got me there. You've even stated the reasons why I think the way I do.

Just curious how many times we can misspell the same word... That must be the way Justin Wilson would say it. "I garuntee..." The little red dotted lines under the word means you spelled it worng!(intentional)

STOP WITH THESE REDICULOUS "OMG UNDEFEATED?" THREADS!

We should only be thinking about the next game, which is a tough Jets team. For cryin' out loud its only been 3 weeks! If the Saints are 15-0 going into week 17, sure, fire up the undefeated talk. Until then, the focus should be on the next game, and only on the next game.

We should only be thinking about the next game, which is a tough Jets team. For cryin' out loud its only been 3 weeks! If the Saints are 15-0 going into week 17, sure, fire up the undefeated talk. Until then, the focus should be on the next game, and only on the next game.

You are not a member of the team. You do not play for the Saints. You do not win football games or lose football games. You are not a part of that team.

Our focus is irrelevant for the Saints performance. As long as we're loud and excited inside the dome we can think about rainbows and ponies for all it matters.

Let's see. Giants? Maybe. Pats? Maybe. Those two are at the Dome, right? Oh Snap, maybe NOT.

Okay, Okay, I'm calming down, BUT (I'm gonna say it) "Could we go UNDEFEATED?" There, I said it. Just the season, that's all I'm talking about. If we make it to lagniappe games it's gravy. Can't deny that I want the big one like everybody else, just I'm tooo scared to think it.

Oh I forgot Colts. Maybe we could pay Ely and Peyton a lil sumptin, just sayin.

Per Payton; Dont eat the CHEESE!

A team with a great running game and a serious front 7 will give this offense trouble.

We are playing great football right now let people have fun with it. I swear this board is full of nay-sayers lately. Silly superstitions worried about being jinxed.

To answer the question, Who can beat us?

I say only one team can beat us and that team is...

US! :9:

If we had to play the Saints and Whodat Nation, I would be very very scared.

I love my fanbase more than any other, but sometimes we're just stupid.

Threads like this are dumb as hell, sorry.

Going to lose at least three games, IMO. Probably more.

Giants, Jets, Ravens, Falcons, Pats and (hate to say it) Cowgirls are losable games. Will be interesting to see how we net out against them.

Already knocked off one big concern, the Eagles. The Bills turned out to be a better team than expected. But even more, the Jets are looking very legit.

The only way we play the Ravens this season is if we both make it to Miami in February...

But...

Here are wins I am willing to go ahead and chalk up (for the sake of arguement):

2 vs TB
1 vs MIA
1 vs WAS
1 vs STL
1 vs ATL (at least)
1 vs CAR (at least)

I dont think either of those are gimmees. We are

Rediculous? I don't want to wait if it's okay with you, if not, sorry. WHODAT REDUNKULOUS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom