Who can beat us? (1 Viewer)

Every team in the NFL can beat the Saints, if they don't play a good game. Can we wait til at least week 12 or 13 before we start talking about this. Over confidence is not something we should have at this point, we've only shown that we can't finish worse than 3-13.. No team is unbeatable..

Thank you.:plus-un2:

We have won 3 games. A month from now we could be frustrated talking about a melt down.

UptownSaintsFan said:
i hate these types of threads.

I completely agree. I love the way our boys are playing. I think this is our most talented team ever. I also truely believe we will go to and win the SB if we take care of business. But we need to be realistic. Any team can win in this league. It is very hard to go undefeated. Just ask the 2007 Patriots.

As soon as your ego gets too big, you start playing like you deserve to win. Instead of actually earning every win. Then you open the door for a team to come up and bite you.

We will likely lose a game somewhere along the way. But if we continue to play our best football every week, we will win a lot of games and go very far into the playoffs. This is a very good team. Sit back and enjoy the ride. It will surely be a fun season!

You are not a member of the team. You do not play for the Saints. You do not win football games or lose football games. You are not a part of that team.

Our focus is irrelevant for the Saints performance. As long as we're loud and excited inside the dome we can think about rainbows and ponies for all it matters.

You do realize the Saints also get the newspaper? That they also read these fan boards?
Coaches stress the importance of not getting high on yourself and not reading your own press clippings, the more and more this kind of talk increases with every win the easier it is to get complacent.
Obviously be supportive and congratulative on wins, but its only week 3 and people are already talking about undefeated seasons and breaking records. Would it be awesome if it all happens? Yes. But I promise you it doesnt happen unless the focus is on one game and one win at a time.

I completely agree. I love the way our boys are playing. I think this is our most talented team ever. I also truely believe we will go to and win the SB if we take care of business. But we need to be realistic. Any team can win in this league. It is very hard to go undefeated. Just ask the 2007 Patriots.

As soon as your ego gets too big, you start playing like you deserve to win. Instead of actually earning every win. Then you open the door for a team to come up and bite you.

We will likely lose a game somewhere along the way. But if we continue to play our best football every week, we will win a lot of games and go very far into the playoffs. This is a very good team. Sit back and enjoy the ride. It will surely be a fun season!

Just ask the Patriots? No, just ask the Dolphins. It would be great to punch undefeated down their pieholes.

I think that we'll go undefeated and beat TB so bad that they will give us two wins per game.

18-0!

Brees and the Weapons of Pass Destruction

Did you just make this up? That's what's up, and I normally do not like these nicknames etc. You need to get this into the WWL, ESPN guys note books ASAP.

Love it.

Last edited:
Giants. If their D-Line can take Brees out of his rhythm....I'm not worried about the Patriots Brady still looks a little shaky and not playin at his full potential. + their defense isn't that impressive so we could end up outscorin them if we dont have stupid penalties. Cowboys, that could be a very close game if they are playin their best football. (i can see a shootout happening)...Steelers are another team that come to mind with their hard hitting Defense. and the BEARS. we still haven't had our revenge on them. Urlacher is out, but their D still poses problems and their offense is doing well. I don't think we'll go undefeated, but we are going to have a great run at the playoffs thats forsure.

Just curious how many times we can misspell the same word... That must be the way Justin Wilson would say it. "I garuntee..." The little red dotted lines under the word means you spelled it worng!(intentional)

I don't know, but why don't you keep counting.

And yeah, like LSS said, just because every player and coach on every team holds a press conference after a game and says, "We're not getting excited yet, its one week at a time in this league, we're not overlooking x, but we're glad to get a win over y," doesn't mean fans have to follow the same molding.

We can get excited and we can totally ignore everything about the next team and still be effective fans. Won't matter Sunday. 900-0. There we go. Won't lose again, ever. I said it. Doesn't matter.

Focus more on making as much noise as possible Sunday, getting uneducated fans educated on the Saints, and spreading the black and gold gospel.

Avoid DUI's, sitting on defense while in the dome(if possible), beating each other up, watching for kids as you exit, and slipping down the ramp and you'll be a good fan.

That is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! :worthy:
Did you just make this up? That's what's up, and I normally do not like these nicknames etc. You need to get this into the WWL, ESPN guys note books ASAP.

Love it.

Sorry but I can't take credit for that gem. Someone in the "Nickname our offense" Thread was the mastermind behind it.

I'm gonna find it and then edit this post to reflect his/her genius.

Edit: Six Saint coined the term. If you'd like to go to the quote and give it some +rep, just click on the arrow to the right of the his/her name.

How about WPD- Weapons of Pass Destruction.

Last edited:
Brees and the Weapons of Pass Destruction

I agree, that is an awesome quote & is the new name for our Offense.:9:

As for all those who say stuff like, "this thread is dumb".... "we should be thinking about this week"........"I hate threads like this"......

go post somewhere else please.

Leave those who want to enjoy their team wining and talk about them possibly going undefeated alone please. The Saints are not going to lose because ppl posted on these forums, if you don't like this kind of talk, don't read it or post on it. If you think this topic is stupid, you need to hang around and read more, cuz there a plenty of stupid threads posted everyday on SR.com

I don't know, but why don't you keep counting.

And yeah, like LSS said, just because every player and coach on every team holds a press conference after a game and says, "We're not getting excited yet, its one week at a time in this league, we're not overlooking x, but we're glad to get a win over y," doesn't mean fans have to follow the same molding.

We can get excited and we can totally ignore everything about the next team and still be effective fans. Won't matter Sunday. 900-0. There we go. Won't lose again, ever. I said it. Doesn't matter.

Focus more on making as much noise as possible Sunday, getting uneducated fans educated on the Saints, and spreading the black and gold gospel.

Avoid DUI's, sitting on defense while in the dome(if possible), beating each other up, watching for kids as you exit, and slipping down the ramp and you'll be a good fan.

"Give these men cigars." Rod, dude, you and LSS are on POINT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom