Who Can Say?... (1 Viewer)

It's hard not to be a fan and say you would prefer Pierre over Deuce, but I think the right choice was made.

That was even hard to type. :)

Are you guys serious ? Why does one back have to be not as good as the other one for either one to be good ? As a straight up North-South runner, Bell is the better back. As far as shiftiness I'd take PT. I really can't say (and I doubt anyone else can either) either one is better than the other. They both have huge upside.

I love PT's explosiveness..
But at the same time I love the way Bell straight up punishes defenders who try to lay hits on him.

They're both beasts, and both need carries.

Bell can be a brute when he needs to be and PT is very hard to tackle as well. Hamilton and Evans have both proved they have a nose for the endzone and then there's Reggie who bust it for a TD from anywhere on the field.

We have one of the best backfields in the league.

I remember telling my dad about him in his first year with the Saints. My dad says, "WHO?" and I said, "#23 Pierre Thomas. The dude is good." "I've never heard of him." was his reply, and just this past Sunday, my dad says, "I told you that Thomas kid was good!" :covri:

We need to run more Dual RB shotgun sets. Reggie and PT, or Reggie and Mike Bell in the back field. That is a dangerous concept (we do it often, but probably not as much as we should)

I can say all of those things.

I knew them all. Unfortunately, it was not because I scouted him or graded his talent, but because I liked his name. Pieeeeeeeeeeeeerre!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom